Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticket Times

After I choose Enchant option I have 3 more options to choose from - Extreme, Safeguards and Core that is it! I don't have a - Binding Stone option in my cabal shop so I'm guessing no one has it in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrai View Post
    After I choose Enchant option I have 3 more options to choose from - Extreme, Safeguards and Core that is it! I don't have a - Binding Stone option in my cabal shop so I'm guessing no one has it in Europe?

Just a thought you could send a hd ticket on the EURO site and maybe check the EURO forums .......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Just a thought you could send a hd ticket on the EURO site and maybe check the EURO forums .......
    Hey now, quit making so much sense!

Call me stupid but how exactly did you get an item that someone else used a sealing stone on...? If someone else got a sealing stone, you should be able to get an unsealing stone...

Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    Call me stupid but how exactly did you get an item that someone else used a sealing stone on...? If someone else got a sealing stone, you should be able to get an unsealing stone...
    iShootRainbows thank you mate! That is exactly my point.I bought that item from AH but it was sealed. Well spend money! got item that cannot equip. And I think that maybe it was useless to make any effort to try ask GM's to help me sort out this problem before it was hard to get answer but now its totally stressful after all that was my money and my problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12