Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A world cup event?

A world cup event?

This is NA. Soccer is the red headed step child here. And predict the score? It's soccer...it will almost always be 1-0. Watching grass grow is more entertaining that watching soccer.

Shadow Titanium
    If you don't like it, just don't join. Who cares if you ever exist or not?

Osmium
    you forgot that this is NA/Global and soccer is a Global game so end of thread

Shadow Titanium
    ur complaining about an event where u can get godlike drops this is so cabal

Quote Originally Posted by Giantaco View Post
    ur complaining about an event where u can get godlike drops this is so cabal
    Hell yea he is
    Did we get a superbowl event or a world series event or another na sport event nope we didn't so I can see why he would be upset
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    This is NA. Soccer is the red headed step child here. And predict the score? It's soccer...it will almost always be 1-0. Watching grass grow is more entertaining that watching soccer.
    1) There's more than one country in NA, and I can tell you Canada does like it's soccer. Then there's Quebec, when I was there back in 2006 the entire province was fixated on the World Cup. As for a Latin country that's not into Soccer, that would just be blasphemy.

2) Just because you don't care for Soccer doesn't mean others don't. America is a rather diverse place, and Soccer is the #1 sport in the world. I know a lot of people here who are excited about the World Cup.

3) As other pointed out this is Cabal Global server now anyways. Refer to #2.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    1) There's more than one country in NA, and I can tell you Canada does like it's soccer. Then there's Quebec, when I was there back in 2006 the entire province was fixated on the World Cup. As for a Latin country that's not into Soccer, that would just be blasphemy.

2) Just because you don't care for Soccer doesn't mean others don't. America is a rather diverse place, and Soccer is the #1 sport in the world. I know a lot of people here who are excited about the World Cup.

Do you know why it's the #1 sport in the world? Yea, it's because it's cheap and alot of the third world/poor countries can actually afford to play it.

Real men use their hands...this can't be disputed. And oh, Soccer players flop more than LeBron James and Dwayne Wade combined. That's saying alot.

Shadow Titanium
    Just wow at that last post

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post

Ummm last I checked Canada and Quebec were not part of north America O.O
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Just wow at that last post

spot on isnt it cant say hes wrong

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast