Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WI and accuracy

Shadow Titanium

WI and accuracy

IDK if anyone notice this but WI miss so much in bm2 with accuracy 117 (no gear that give accuracy). It comes to a point that you actually deal way less damage than combo.... And when you chase someone, you basically miss 70-80% of the time (if you don't crit).
    So is there like a magic number for accuracy where you don't have to spend too much alz but still get a good rate of hitting the target? (since most people has around 2k-4k evasion, what is the good accuracy to counter that?)

I dont have that issue, even though my accuracy is higher. Your attack rate might be able to use a bump I assume?

I have no issues with 348 accuracy and 5,602 attack rate. If someone has lightning enervate (I think that's the evasion down one) I don't miss even through quick move. I also hit through most FB's lightning EE (if your base evasion is no good, +200% won't help much).

Edit: fixed accuracy/attack rate numbers.
    Last edited by Enso; 06-19-2014 at 08:40 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Actually I am planning to buy that accuracy rune from the event it should help a lot. I also feel weird that my bm3 (only 120 accuracy boost) does not miss too much.

what is the general evasion for FB, FA and BL ?

go and get title 1200 lvl combine. it gives 100 accuracy, which nearly double your accuracy. Or else extreme your weapon to lvl 2 and above

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Actually I am planning to buy that accuracy rune from the event it should help a lot. I also feel weird that my bm3 (only 120 accuracy boost) does not miss too much.

what is the general evasion for FB, FA and BL ?
    From what I've seen between 1k and 2.5k usually. FA get 1.4k innate from dex, FB/BL depend on build.

Lol wiz bm2 never misses me

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Lol wiz bm2 never misses me
    Well, BM2 puts me up at 7,352 attack rate -- and I'm usually in a pot with it, so 9,752 attack rate. So... that's a thing.

Edit: with aura it's 11,752.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Well, BM2 puts me up at 7,352 attack rate -- and I'm usually in a pot with it, so 9,752 attack rate. So... that's a thing.

Edit: with aura it's 11,752.
    that's FA sir, wiz barely reach 5.8k atk rate in BM2 with 2x topaz orb +15 extreme 2. If u get hit by wiz BM2 a lot, u must have extreme low def rate (<2.5k) and eva (<1.5k)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast