Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: GM drop event

Shadow Titanium

GM drop event

Did the GM stop dropping stuff on the weekend? and is it permanent or just a break?
    It is bad when they just start or stop an event without telling us

It was never intended to be permanent. It was suppose to be a random GM Event that we provide to our players randomly. We can and we will adjust the GM Event dates and time when we feel like without notice. That is part of the "random" GM Event.

GM Buff is also suppose to be random.

Officially, we're putting the events on hold. We will be focusing on tickets, once the amount of tickets is much more manageable, may be we'll run more random GM Events.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    It was never intended to be permanent. It was suppose to be a random GM Event that we provide to our players randomly. We can and we will adjust the GM Event dates and time when we feel like without notice. That is part of the "random" GM Event.

GM Buff is also suppose to be random.

Officially, we're putting the events on hold. We will be focusing on tickets, once the amount of tickets is much more manageable, may be we'll run more random GM Events.
    +1 Ya. I've got only 2 that need tending, and 1 can be closed as soon as one of the other two are tended to. One involves ecoins and an error on my part.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]