Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Mission battle

Mission battle

How long has it been since our last season of mission battles? We just received a new map for mission battle but there is no incentive to use it because it's 50 mins for no alz no ap no exp and no wexp. The accuracy rune takes up 2400+ ap so almost all players have a rune to now max out and it wouldn't be a waste of time for them.

I say it's about time to see a mission battle season, preferably in the nostalgia forest =)

Quote Originally Posted by Killer255 View Post
    How long has it been since our last season of mission battles? We just received a new map for mission battle but there is no incentive to use it because it's 50 mins for no alz no ap no exp and no wexp. The accuracy rune takes up 2400+ ap so almost all players have a rune to now max out and it wouldn't be a waste of time for them.

I say it's about time to see a mission battle season, preferably in the nostalgia forest =)
    Wow...so almost all players have an accuracy rune already? Odd, because I still don't nor do most my guildies.

Though I do agree that a new season for it is due. But they can't multi-task events too well, so perhaps soon after this summer one ends we'll get it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]