Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WI and accuracy

Shadow Titanium
    My suggestion:
    - Erase 1 def or 1 magic upgrade and learn attack rate level 2 upgrade (Edited: sorry, this is for WA, since WA needs to learn MP upgrade for mana freeze).
    - For WI, learn att rate lv 2 instead of def rate lv 2.
    - At level 190, if you only keep STR and DEX enough for FC armors, your INT should be 1100+. Move around 100 INT to DEX.

These should boost your attack rate to around 5k, and you'll see a big difference
    People usually underestimate the benefit of attack rate.
    Last edited by blackpig1412; 06-20-2014 at 04:51 AM.
    IGN: xTPx
    Guild: Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by Imunique View Post
    that's FA sir, wiz barely reach 5.8k atk rate in BM2 with 2x topaz orb +15 extreme 2. If u get hit by wiz BM2 a lot, u must have extreme low def rate (<2.5k) and eva (<1.5k)
    Right, FA. (No gloves on, hence the abysmal defense/defense rate. :x)

Ive seen better xD

Quote Originally Posted by Variena View Post
    Ive seen better xD
    Better attack rate? On a wizard? Only place to gain attack rate really is from extreme -- which is something like 300 more, and I don't think there are people with both 4/4 / 5/5 extreme weapons. I guess there's also 480 more from pet -- but does anyone have a 10/10 attack rate pet? And if one wanted to sacrifice 64 base for like... 300 attack rate they could do that as well in passives. So really, only about 1 - 1.5k more is possible, and requires gear that people don't have as well as sacrifices that aren't worth it.

(Also bear in mind I gain 400 from aofc, but it wasn't on in this pic, and there's 700 from FA buffs, which also weren't on.)

My force archer hit 13.5-ish in bm2/aura with aos, so that's nearly 16k with pot. However, that's force archer who gets essentially a free gmaster passive's worth of attack rate from bow, and has more dex. And that's with attack rate buffs.

Edit: I am fully aware my accuracy is lacking, by the way. That's a little harder to obtain within my gear constraints though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Better attack rate? On a wizard? Only place to gain attack rate really is from extreme -- which is something like 300 more, and I don't think there are people with both 4/4 / 5/5 extreme weapons. I guess there's also 480 more from pet -- but does anyone have a 10/10 attack rate pet? And if one wanted to sacrifice 64 base for like... 300 attack rate they could do that as well in passives. So really, only about 1 - 1.5k more is possible, and requires gear that people don't have as well as sacrifices that aren't worth it.

(Also bear in mind I gain 400 from aofc, but it wasn't on in this pic, and there's 700 from FA buffs, which also weren't on.)

My force archer hit 13.5-ish in bm2/aura with aos, so that's nearly 16k with pot. However, that's force archer who gets essentially a free gmaster passive's worth of attack rate from bow, and has more dex. And that's with attack rate buffs.

Edit: I am fully aware my accuracy is lacking, by the way. That's a little harder to obtain within my gear constraints though. :P
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    why are we talking about fa stats again?
    Because when I mentioned my wizard's stats, someone told me they were fa stats. o.o

Shadow Titanium
    So with 348 accuracy how frequent you miss in bm2 when hit FB FA BL ?

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    So with 348 accuracy how frequent you miss in bm2 when hit FB FA BL ?
    Not enough to compromise damage significantly. Enough to want more accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Right, FA. (No gloves on, hence the abysmal defense/defense rate. :x)

Impressive stats you have there o.o, and yes u have more atk rate than me bc my wiz only put dex up to 200 (rune included)
    What orbs are u using ? if forcy +15 and sig +15 extreme 3 or above then it's possible to put up to 9k atk rate (it's not the case for most wiz though)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast