Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WI and accuracy

Might I suggest you use the newer skin I released. You should have also told me about that bottom left corner bug. Seriously..it's called feedback and doesn't fix itself if I don't know that something is wrong. Though that bug on the skin is definitely strange seeing as what's appearing there and where they are on the file are completely different, meaning your ui.dat file is the one most likely wrong.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 06-23-2014 at 10:41 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Might I suggest you use the newer skin I released. You should have also told me about that bottom left corner bug. Seriously..it's called feedback and doesn't fix itself if I don't know that something is wrong. Though that bug on the skin is definitely strange seeing as what's appearing there and where they are on the file are completely different, meaning your ui.dat file is the one most likely wrong.
    I'm pretty sure I mentioned it at some point. Honestly I barely notice it. And last I checked you had taken the download down. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about ui skins. I'll check it out, though.

Edit: the download link is broken
    Last edited by Enso; 06-23-2014 at 11:00 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123