Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question About Achievement

Talking Question About Achievement

Hellow i wanted to ask smthing about a achievement
    i just like got some mins ago in EU Cabal wile i was doing my 9/10 weakened B1F the name is
    Combined LvL 200
    What kind of achivement is that + how can i check my Acc combined lvl o-o??? it depends in characters lvls????
    it seems misterious also it seems to give some epic stats in the 400/600/800/1000/1200 ones ;o

It's the combined level of all yhe characters you have on your account

wich means 6 chars lvl max = 1140 combined lvl right, but that isnt enought for research the 1200 one, if we dont have yet 1 more character slot + the new class in EU :\
    soo it can just hit combined lvl 1000

Osmium
    when the gladiator update comes to EU you will be able to get 1330 combined levels

yep, its rlly nice , i already tested in NA the class, i like it due them 2 area atack mob or w/e, seems funny for do DGs, some ppl already told the class is scks but wat i can tell is, is scks IF the player cant play with it lol

the class doesnt , and it actually has tons of tool in its utility belt.

it just doesnt do anything for party dungeons, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    the class doesnt , and it actually has tons of tool in its utility belt.

it just doesnt do anything for party dungeons, that's all.
    Not entirely true. Their Sight Increase party buff increases the overall party's dps because there would be less misses/blocks (forgot which one accuracy affects). Their "Amplifying Anger" bm3 synergy (BAAB) decreases an opponents defense by 5% and they also have a suppression skill.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    Not entirely true. Their Sight Increase party buff increases the overall party's dps because there would be less misses/blocks (forgot which one accuracy affects). Their "Amplifying Anger" bm3 synergy (BAAB) decreases an opponents defense by 5% and they also have a suppression skill.
    sight increase is a buff that just ends up taking a slot for another offensive buff. once you get over 300 accuracy from innate stat/equipment, its not really needed. every class has suppression skill except force archer, so thats a moot point.

the synergy for -5% defense is being removed on the next update to -50 defense anyways, and bladers and warriors also have the same synergy.

sight increase is a buff that just ends up taking a slot for another offensive buff. once you get over 300 accuracy from innate stat/equipment, its not really needed. every class has suppression skill except force archer, so thats a moot point.

the synergy for -5% defense is being removed on the next update to -50 defense anyways, and bladers and warriors also have the same synergy.
    Not everyone can achieve 300 accuracy innately...so it's not really useless at all.
    Every class has supression? Blader's assault is silence. Wizard's energy field is silence. And Force Blader's aoc+lightning blade or lightning blade+bm2/bm3 is silence.

Force Blader, Wizard, and Blader all don't have suppression either. Only Force Shielder, Warrior, and Gladiator.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast