Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question About Achievement

lol why are you arguing with me? i know you like making debates out of nothing on this forum for amusement, but did you not just agree with my assessment that no one looks for a gladiator when making a party?

please stop trying to get me to debate with you, i only check this forum once a day and i really dont care what you have to say.

Only thing good about GL is pvp dps and its 3rd fatal nothing pve related.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    lol why are you arguing with me? i know you like making debates out of nothing on this forum for amusement, but did you not just agree with my assessment that no one looks for a gladiator when making a party?

please stop trying to get me to debate with you, i only check this forum once a day and i really dont care what you have to say.
    Well, I'm not sure since it's clear you don't read. And don't express an opinion if you just expect everyone to fall in line and agree with everything you say. :)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    You mean warriors have the lowest attack rate; accuracy =/= attack rate. There isn't a class with the lowest or highest accuracy, with the exception of FB and lightning blade. The only way to increase accuracy is to extreme weapons and bike or level up the rune...which not everyone can afford. But there really isn't a point of discussion anymore if you think accuracy is useless in terms of end game party play. I guess SIX other people having a few misses and blocks here and there won't really affect the overall dps right?
    o.o end game party play includes syncing synergies after which i doubt there is much misses anyways.

#lvl200in2015

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Well, I'm not sure since it's clear you don't read. And don't express an opinion if you just expect everyone to fall in line and agree with everything you say.
    my god, listen to yourself. weh weh, why wont he listen to me?

ill gladly sit down when you come and tell me how a gladiator is useful in a party, which was my first and foremost point. dont really care about anything else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123