Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question About Achievement

still does not change the fact gladiators bring nothing to the party dungeons, especially end game. suppression is nice but it only casts once every 3 minutes, which wont really impact how you run dungeons.

i have 289 accuracy as a warrior, and this class has the lowest accuracy in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    still does not change the fact gladiators bring nothing to the party dungeons, especially end game. suppression is nice but it only casts once every 3 minutes, which wont really impact how you run dungeons.

i have 289 accuracy as a warrior, and this class has the lowest accuracy in the game.
    You mean warriors have the lowest attack rate; accuracy =/= attack rate. There isn't a class with the lowest or highest accuracy, with the exception of FB and lightning blade. The only way to increase accuracy is to extreme weapons and bike or level up the rune...which not everyone can afford. But there really isn't a point of discussion anymore if you think accuracy is useless in terms of end game party play. I guess SIX other people having a few misses and blocks here and there won't really affect the overall dps right?

please take a screenshot of someone looking for a party for MO/FT2 and let me know when they say "LF Gladiator for MO/FT2/AFI".

dont try to justify why a gladiator is useful in a party to me, explain it to the masses.

GLs have really bad shorts,however their dmg is HIGH compared to any other class tho.
    Living life, peace out!

please take a screenshot of someone looking for a party for MO/FT2 and let me know when they say "LF Gladiator for MO/FT2/AFI".

dont try to justify why a gladiator is useful in a party to me, explain it to the masses.
    You can't be serious. You realize appeal to majority is a fallacy, right? Why not address someone's points instead of evading them?

However, to speak to your argument: I never see people looking for force bladers either, or bladers. I'm sure that means neither is of any value in dungeons. Am I right?

Also, my ideal party for dungeons does not include a gladiator, nor does it include a force archer. Does that mean neither is worth anything for end game party play? Absolutely not. Personal preference doesn't change something's utility.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    You can't be serious. You realize appeal to majority is a fallacy, right? Why not address someone's points instead of evading them?

However, to speak to your argument: I never see people looking for force bladers either, or bladers. I'm sure that means neither is of any value in dungeons. Am I right?

Also, my ideal party for dungeons does not include a gladiator, nor does it include a force archer. Does that mean neither is worth anything for end game party play? Absolutely not. Personal preference doesn't change something's utility.
    Sorry, but FA is totally useless in EOD3, and I don't have FA in like 70% of my AFT2 run. The reason is, bosses hit too hard that FA can't heal everyone, and since we already have to use vitality pots, I'd rather have another SS+suppress from FS, or panic+suppress from WA, or AOC from FB to kill the bosses as fast as possible (ofc bosses never die in the duration of 1 panic/AOC)
    FA's dps can't compare with the boost dmg to whole pt from 2nd panic/AOC.
    IGN: xTPx
    Guild: Spartans

Right now FA is the less needed class for dgs.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by blackpig1412 View Post
    Sorry, but FA is totally useless in EOD3, and I don't have FA in like 70% of my AFT2 run. The reason is, bosses hit too hard that FA can't heal everyone, and since we already have to use vitality pots, I'd rather have another SS+suppress from FS, or panic+suppress from WA, or AOC from FB to kill the bosses as fast as possible (ofc bosses never die in the duration of 1 panic/AOC)
    FA's dps can't compare with the boost dmg to whole pt from 2nd panic/AOC.
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Right now FA is the less needed class for dgs.
    I feel like both of you either didn't read what I said, or misunderstood. "Nor" means I do not prefer gladiators or force archers in party.

And it wasn't about whether or not they are useful, it was about how my opinion doesn't *change* whether or not they are useful.

i did it because i care about the bottom line up front, not nitpicking about each and every attribute about the classes. if we nitpick we can go on and on about an argument and i dont really have time to sit down to argue on internet forum.

aint nobody got time fo dat.

i did it because i care about the bottom line up front, not nitpicking about each and every attribute about the classes. if we nitpick we can go on and on about an argument and i dont really have time to sit down to argue on internet forum.

aint nobody got time fo dat.
    So you make an assertion, then can't back it up, so you revert to "who cares"? Classy, my man. Classy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast