Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The forums need active moderators.

I support this idea. And who said GG was trying to apply for a position. I'm sure he's had enough of that in the past. Est just needs like 2 ppl to run a check per day to clean it up. Really not that difficult. And the biggest problem isnt so much the lack of censors as is the immaturity of the posters. NA is so immature, and I've lived here all my life.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    the lack of censors
    You stupid? There's too many censors. I'd rather not have the RS grade censor, unless it's to close your mom's gaping-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Oh nice, ESTsoft is above the law. You learn something new everyday I guess.

lol @ sped...coming from the short kid with the unibrow and coke bottle glasses? Don't worry, I remember your picture that was posted
    Dude I pick my nose and eat it too don't forget that bro

ok ok to make it simple,

This forum needs mods.

nuff said

Now let's wait for GMs' responses...
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    you second because you are one of the trolls, g.t.f.o of cabal forum and go back to aion
    LOLUMAD? casue people still think I am better than you even I quit half years ago?

You are one of the troll on forums that has no help on the new comers ever, so stop being stupid and go on your little lil corner playing your Paypal FA.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    LOLUMAD? casue people still think I am better than you even I quit half years ago?

You are one of the troll on forums that has no help on the new comers ever, so stop being stupid and go on your little lil corner playing your Paypal FA.
    yea..... I will let the others comment on who is the troll, a person who posts on forum trolling while not playing? or a person who post on forum to buy and sell stuff?, kay, stupid being stupid now and go back to aion.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    But the coolest thing I think these forums has ever seen is someone trying to buy an account and getting scammed up the ass.
    +9000

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    yeah,it's pretty bad,but nothing compared to the xbox live or psn community,now those are some foul 14 y/o

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    As the title says....

Why does it need active mods? Have you seen the amount of spam just going insane in the Off topic section? Or the amount of threads just to troll.

Yea the GM's mod the forums just not enough. I was staring at the general section the other day and all I saw on the first page was fail attempts at trolling, and people wonder why the forums are so dead. Seriously I hardly want to come here because of all the crap I see.

I'm writing this in a attempt to get the GM's to see it, since they haven't bothered looking at the HD's I've sent in regarding it and possibly how to fix it.

I agree with you Gough. I do hope the GM's implement active moderators for these forums.

These forums make my eyes hurt from reading the mass stupidity that is spread and encouraged.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    kakaka u think ur forum police kakaka

No, I'm a douche bag durrr.

And please inform me of this kakaka thing. Never heard of it until I came on these forums.
    95% of my post may or may not be off topic.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast