Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The forums need active moderators.

The forums need active moderators.

As the title says....

Why does it need active mods? Have you seen the amount of spam just going insane in the Off topic section? Or the amount of threads just to troll.

Yea the GM's mod the forums just not enough. I was staring at the general section the other day and all I saw on the first page was fail attempts at trolling, and people wonder why the forums are so dead. Seriously I hardly want to come here because of all the crap I see.

I'm writing this in a attempt to get the GM's to see it, since they haven't bothered looking at the HD's I've sent in regarding it and possibly how to fix it.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    As the title says....

Why does it need active mods? Have you seen the amount of spam just going insane in the Off topic section? Or the amount of threads just to troll.

Yea the GM's mod the forums just not enough. I was staring at the general section the other day and all I saw on the first page was fail attempts at trolling, and people wonder why the forums are so dead. Seriously I hardly want to come here because of all the crap I see.

I'm writing this in a attempt to get the GM's to see it, since they haven't bothered looking at the HD's I've sent in regarding it and possibly how to fix it.
    I will second this.

Recently, we have way too much fail trolling going on on this forums.

They could've create a forum sec. just for people to troll but keep it out of General dis.

Well...

I hardly doubt they will do anything about it though, Gough
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    I will second this.

They could've create a forum sec. just for people to troll but keep it out of General dis.

Well...

I hardly doubt they will do anything about it though, Gough
    you second because you are one of the trolls, g.t.f.o of cabal forum and go back to aion

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

As the title says....

+1
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

As the title says....

lolumad?? just ask'n

Quote Originally Posted by lolololol View Post
    lolumad?? just ask'n
    Mad no. Disgusted yup.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Mad no. Disgusted yup.
    i see.,mad and disgusted are cousin don't u know that??

Quote Originally Posted by lolololol View Post
    i see.,mad and disgusted are cousin don't u know that??
    Maybe so, but they aren't the same.

Maybe so, but they aren't the same.
    did i say that??i know they're not the same..but u can use them as 1 but in different way..and that's what i feel in you..you're not gonna do this if aren't disgusted and MAD..lets just wait for the good moment to come..just go with the flows of this forum..

As the title says....

+1. Its funny how the earlier people who made threads requesting the same thing were all either ignored by the G Ms and/or ridiculed heavily by the trolls. Its about time more of the regulars here on the forums wanted the same thing. Maybe now the management will take the moderator issue more seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity

Agreed that the trolls are pretty bad, but what do you mean by only "recently"? They're not just fail - they've never been exactly welcome or needed at all. Let's keep the forums classy instead of trashy.
    Last edited by bardiel7777; 06-04-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast