Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The forums need active moderators.

I agree to the fact that forums need more moderators

I just forwarded a link to this forum the NAACP thru the NAACP washington bureau. Now with the pull of a international organization lets see if EST takes action in disciplining these indivuals before it gets its NA division shut down for racial slurs and abusive verbal language. I encourage anyone wanting EST to take action send an email to the contact info below.

http://www.naacp.org/about/contact/form/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    I just forwarded a link to this forum the NAACP thru the NAACP washington bureau. Now with the pull of a international organization lets see if EST takes action in disciplining these indivuals before it gets its NA division shut down for racial slurs and abusive verbal language. I encourage anyone wanting EST to take action send an email to the contact info below.

http://www.naacp.org/about/contact/form/
    You would even attempt to shut down Cabal because you got rocked by a few trolls? Lawl, you're cool.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    As the title says....

Why does it need active mods? Have you seen the amount of spam just going insane in the Off topic section? Or the amount of threads just to troll.

Yea the GM's mod the forums just not enough. I was staring at the general section the other day and all I saw on the first page was fail attempts at trolling, and people wonder why the forums are so dead. Seriously I hardly want to come here because of all the crap I see.

I'm writing this in a attempt to get the GM's to see it, since they haven't bothered looking at the HD's I've sent in regarding it and possibly how to fix it.
    I agree with this message.
    Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    You would even attempt to shut down Cabal because you got rocked by a few trolls? Lawl, you're cool.
    The way you pretended to be someone you weren't was even cooler.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    The way you pretended to be someone you weren't was even cooler.
    But the coolest thing I think these forums has ever seen is someone trying to buy an account and getting scammed up the ass.

Well I did it in hopes that EST will start IP banning people for abusive language and racial slurs. This would not only take trolls off the forums but out of the game as well. Resulting in greater consequences. I did this as a form of strongarm action to motivate EST into doing what is right. Anyone who know what the NAACP is knows they will go thru great lengths and expense in persuing matter like these. As its the american division it falls under american law. So lets stop trolling and lets see est start doing IP bans for those abusing the forums and gaming community.

Banned
    But the coolest thing I think these forums has ever seen is someone trying to buy an account and getting scammed up the ass.
    K first of all, why would I even wanna buy my account when my BL is almost fully geared? Second of all, I have 3 other characters, why in the world would I wanna buy an account? Also, how would me buying anything get me scammed? If I bought something and got scammed, my money would be gone, not my items on my character, dumb downie child. Get your facts straight before you talk lemonade kid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Well I did it in hopes that EST will start IP banning people for abusive language and racial slurs. This would not only take trolls off the forums but out of the game as well. Resulting in greater consequences. I did this as a form of strongarm action to motivate EST into doing what is right. Anyone who know what the NAACP is knows they will go thru great lengths and expense in persuing matter like these. As its the american division it falls under american law. So lets stop trolling and lets see est start doing IP bans for those abusing the forums and gaming community.
    Nothing falls under American law because it's EST's contract. They can keep their forums however dirty or clean they like them. You think they would IP ban someone from the game after they posted something on the forums? Ha, if theyw ere so extreem like you said the game wouldn't be so much fun; and you would have been banned for spamming. And again, a game is supposed to be fun. Hop off Loit's balls and let him have some. If you don't like looking at it don't come to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    K first of all, why would I even wanna buy my account when my BL is almost fully geared? Second of all, I have 3 other characters, why in the world would I wanna buy an account? Also, how would me buying anything get me scammed? If I bought something and got scammed, my money would be gone, not my items on my character, dumb downie child. Get your facts straight before you talk lemonade kid.
    Rage harder sped.

Banned
    Nothing falls under American law because it's EST's contract. They can keep their forums however dirty or clean they like them. You think they would IP ban someone from the game after they posted something on the forums? Ha, if theyw ere so extreem like you said the game wouldn't be so much fun; and you would have been banned for spamming. And again, a game is supposed to be fun. Hop off Loit's balls and let him have some. If you don't like looking at it don't come to the forums.

Rage harder sped.
    Oh nice, ESTsoft is above the law. You learn something new everyday I guess.

lol @ sped...coming from the short kid with the unibrow and coke bottle glasses? Don't worry, I remember your picture that was posted
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 06-04-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast