Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by i sell stuff View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what this means. Can you explain it? Thank you.
    Computing good random numbers is expensive. It's likely that Cabal can't afford those calculations on everything that requires a random number to be generated, given the volume of requests.

Just for the record i failed and reset more than 10 times yesterday with level 8 and 9 cores only just to extreme 1 my bike but finally got it up to lv2 with 3 lv10 core and 1 lv12. And i have just tried again today with 6 lv10 cores and it reset again. I fkn give up, no more wasting money on this stupid extreme. this is worst than gamble LOL
    Last edited by ddnquang; 07-26-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Dont know if it's the same for you guys but for me it is impossible to extreme anything with lv7 cores now

I have failed twice now with 6 level 10 cores each time to try and level 2 extreme my GS...first time it reset....second time it just broke

Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    I didnt put my money into those ecoins for this kinda XXX (check my ecoin refill history and you will see). Haters please dont ask why i put money onto a FTP game
    Haters gonna hate bro , keep making it rain on cabal more people like you helps esoft run cabal better , + 1 for you

Quote Originally Posted by vuongkhang View Post
    Haters gonna hate bro , keep making it rain on cabal more people like you helps esoft run cabal better , + 1 for you
    I've not made it rain enough haha. That's why we're still getting lag and delay like crazy in the past couple weeks. But this is it for me

dammit, i couldn't give up on extreme :-P
    I gotta say going from extreme 3 to 4 is rly hard, the reset rate must be hella high. most people i know got reset going from 3 to 4. TP probably was the 1st to get it to 4. anyone got their gear to 4?? I used 7 lv12 and 1lv10 and it just reset, 2 consecutive times T.T
    Last edited by ddnquang; 09-06-2014 at 10:11 AM.

when extreme 3 fail, it just reset or can also be broken ? I tried to extreme 3 three times and they all reset

Quote Originally Posted by Imunique View Post
    when extreme 3 fail, it just reset or can also be broken ? I tried to extreme 3 three times and they all reset
    From 2 to 3 both but 3 to 4 i guess the reset rate is higher but anything can happen i guess

those silver repait kits. failed 11 times fixing a broken orb then another 6 times =))
    Last edited by ddnquang; 09-11-2014 at 01:35 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast