Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuko stop acting like a badass n front of others :>

I dont know why you guys think having Guardian title makes you better then all the players(same class) in that tier.
    At the moment for Gladiators, all i see is them farming smalls or some guard. That doesnt require any skills, till cabal releases craftsman gear so gladiators can fight evenly w/ other classes we dont see who is the best skills wise, unless you guys freestyle w/ the same gear. In which i think DarkD would win hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    I dont know why you guys think having Guardian title makes you better then all the players(same class) in that tier.
    At the moment for Gladiators, all i see is them farming smalls or some guard. That doesnt require any skills, till cabal releases craftsman gear so gladiators can fight evenly w/ other classes we dont see who is the best skills wise, unless you guys freestyle w/ the same gear. In which i think DarkD would win hands down
    We freestyled before and after I had my stuffs and he could barely take 2/5 my hp.just cuz hes darkd doesnt m4an hes a good GL.sadly I dont think he will ever have same gears as me and theres no way to even up our stuffs. I have fought ppl with forcy 15 and hr 20 and I am not too far from killing them freestyle and stand pvp. But if he finds a way to even our stuffs im more than welcome to freestyle him again.he knows I like pvping gl and im always calling gls to ch 15.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    We freestyled before and after I had my stuffs and he could barely take 2/5 my hp.just cuz hes darkd doesnt m4an hes a good GL.sadly I dont think he will ever have same gears as me and theres no way to even up our stuffs. I have fought ppl with forcy 15 and hr 20 and I am not too far from killing them freestyle and stand pvp. But if he finds a way to even our stuffs im more than welcome to freestyle him again.he knows I like pvping gl and im always calling gls to ch 15.
    Eh makes me remember vals idea of a full npc tittanium freestyle tourny, that still needs to happen v-v

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Shadow Titanium
    Lmao we never freestyled before you had gear if you're implying we were even in power.. The gear gap is so sad that even when I got 2-3 free hits on you, I still can barely scratch you with my pathetic gear. And I acknowledge there's no way I can beat others being so weak :-)

Not for nothing, I'm sure you're a fine GL/player - but gear is all you'll ever have on me, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    Lmao we never freestyled before you had gear if you're implying we were even in power.. The gear gap is so sad that even when I got 2-3 free hits on you, I still can barely scratch you with my pathetic gear. And I acknowledge there's no way I can beat others being so weak :-)

Not for nothing, I'm sure you're a fine GL/player - but gear is all you'll ever have on me, my friend.
    First time I finally was able to make u pvp me was in ch 15 bi when I called any GLs to ch 15 bi to pvp me couple came and different othet ppl.there was a bl from 10m who was frapping or something idk I found out later when she said it. (Before I had my drei and bike and rings) u could bately attack me cuz I madr u break ur combo.anyway I dont think u remember but we can always do wut jam just said. Just let me know date and time.
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    First time I finally was able to make u pvp me was in ch 15 bi when I called any GLs to ch 15 bi to pvp me couple came and different othet ppl.there was a bl from 10m who was frapping or something idk I found out later when she said it. (Before I had my drei and bike and rings) u could bately attack me cuz I madr u break ur combo.anyway I dont think u remember but we can always do wut jam just said. Just let me know date and time.
    I remember very well. We've only freestyled once and you showed me all your gear when I asked about your seemingly high def - full +15 sig, +15 forc chakram, and +15 red chakram 40/7 with a +15 3 slot resist rate/amp bike you just bought. With the addition of a drei guard cape lol. And told me you had 2.4k-ish defense.

Nice try, but it's ok if you can't control your GL as well as I can. At least you've got the gear! :-)
    Last edited by ColdFire; 07-22-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: forgot to mention your drei eog :x

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    I remember very well. We've only freestyled once and you showed me all your gear when I asked about your seemingly high def - full +15 sig, +15 forc chakram, and +15 red chakram 40/7 with a +15 3 slot resist rate/amp bike you just bought. And told me you had 2.4k-ish defense.

Nice try, but it's ok if you can't control your GL as well as I can. At least you've got the gear! :-)
    Lol I got my bike 2 weeks ago... I mega when I got it and everything. .. anyway man im not gonna keep talking.if u wanna freestyle me u know where to find me, ill be waiting
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    Lol I got my bike 2 weeks ago... I mega when I got it and everything. .. anyway man im not gonna keep talking.if u wanna freestyle me u know where to find me, ill be waiting
    Guess you're just a chronic liar. I'll gladly freestyle you on equalized terms.. all you do is force a 123 combo because you know you can't outcombo me lmao. :-)

We all know you won't abandon precious gear though. Soo enjoy being the best geared GL. Surely quite an accomplishment lol.

Forcium
    Chris you're actually posting here?

:^)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Personally I'd say that he's done well seeing that his HR is about 4 ranks below the avg in T5 war. Some people seem to forget how big of an advantage HR 15+ has vs 14 and below.

I do always find it funny though when someone ELSE tries to put someone down in the place of a 3rd person. Seriously. If moitox cared, he'd have posted and not you. You used to be a better player raunk, but you have degraded quite alot since you got better gears. Funny how power corrupts.

Its funny that you find it funny when a guild member looks out for his guildmates. Just cus someone don't openly protest dosent mean they enjoy w/e is being thrown their way. If my friend has a problem am gna do w/e I can to clean it up lol you can make whatever u think out of it =] . And eh trust me even when I had noob gears I remember all Spartans took upon cathy and her buddies o.o that time cathy was like umm I though you are my friend and stuff, heres the thing friends and all is fine but u mess with a Spartan, you will have to face the rest. And good gears o.o ? use the powah of yolo u will have them too :> don't wait for sghh to +15 ur forci points + uchh ftw ! . :> I just made my arch helm +14 yesterday after i failed a few belts and rage + with uchh so trust me plz don't blame stuff on gears go ahead and just make urs +15 .

I am still the player I was o.o I call stuff the way I see it if u don't like it that's cool like I told mymy nd therese in war if u don't like something just go ahead and block me.
    Last edited by Raunak; 07-22-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast