Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Zuko stop acting like a badass n front of others :>

this thread is dead. you guys are all trash

not dead until locked.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Find where I said every and I'll give you 25 bucks via paypal.

Also you seemed to have missed the beginning of the entire thread and went off on your own accord to create drama. If you call out someone, then you're the one taking the heat. To my understanding, reading back you can see that moitox wasn't called out as "not good" or "not as good as darkd" etc. You get the picture. You literally caused all the stress by bringing a casual comment in war channel to the forums. You're saying I don't have logic yet you are the one who started this whole thing. You've got much to learn about how this world works. It's not a nice place. it up, admit a defeat here and there and be happy for your successes but don't bask in them. Move on with life because almost no one else cares about anyone other than themselves in a deep true sense.

On a side note, the servers must be down for m/a since you were able to respond so fast. Or just good timing.
    Exactly my point u said many not every, since u cant comprehend the meaning leme break it up for you. Every would mean all cases like u said blah blah blah corrupt. You said many which means ur argument is based on a select few occasions hence dont judge ALL stuff based on it. Like i said ur logic is your version so keep it to yourself.
    2ndly u werent present on the 1st day when i changed over to the proc side either. This was a continuation of that where moito was called out saying hes not upto the mark hence the thread title. Thing is if u didnt butt in a place where u had no idea of what was up this wouldnt have been prolonged so much. But since u have i suggest it up and reply or go live ur busy life ty.
    Moreover i will care about what i want to o.o not ur place to point out what i can or cant do .
    Also i am sorry i replied too fast for u should i keep it to like 1 reply for u to catch up?
    Last edited by Raunak; 08-03-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    Exactly my point u said many not every, since u cant comprehend the meaning leme break it up for you. Every would mean all cases like u said blah blah blah corrupt. You said many which means ur argument is based on a select few occasions hence dont judge ALL stuff based on it. Like i said ur logic is your version so keep it to yourself.
    2ndly u werent present on the 1st day when i changed over to the proc side either. This was a continuation of that where moito was called out saying hes not upto the mark hence the thread title. Thing is if u didnt butt in a place where u had no idea of what was up this wouldnt have been prolonged so much. But since u have i suggest it up and reply or go live ur busy life ty.
    Moreover i will care about what i want to o.o not ur place to point out what i can or cant do .
    Also i am sorry i replied too fast for u should i keep it to like 1 reply for u to catch up?
    And you just ruined the silence...

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    Although I already know this definition, it appears that you do not:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/many man·y

[men-ee] Show IPA
    adjective, more, most. 1. constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.

2. noting each one of a large number (usually followed by a or an ): For many a day it rained.

noun 3. a large or considerable number of persons or things: A good many of the beggars were blind.

4. the many, the greater part of humankind.

pronoun 5. many persons or things: Many of the beggars were blind. Many were unable to attend.

Origin:
    before 900; Middle English mani, meni, Old English manig, menig; akin to Old Saxon, Old High German manag, menig, Danish mange, Gothic manags

Sooooo.. What was that about select few? Learn your vocabulary before trying to refute it. If it was only a select few, I would have used the word seldom or occasionally, not many.

The second half of your post there says: Me me me me it's all about me bcs I'm the only person that matters in this world.
    That's totally a great way to keep your reputation (seeping sarcasm)

As Cass mentioned, you just broke the silence. Shoulda just left it as it was. Now you can argue the same to me, however I was simply pointing out your vocabulary mistake. I don't know when you'll just take a hit and move on though. I suppose after this post I'll just read any response you have and leave it up in the air. And I already know that you're going to be wrong in about 70% of it, so there's no point in posting. If you have any sense, you would let this thread die. We'll see if you have any though and let me be the last to post. I waste my breath/time all the time talking, because I enjoy it. Often to see how people react and not even any other reason while it may look that way to others.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 08-05-2014 at 12:34 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    dam theres so much salt in here

Shadow Titanium
    Arguing on the forum is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    Arguing on the forum is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

So original

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789