Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuko stop acting like a badass n front of others :>

Shadow Titanium
    Lmao I haven't been a douchebag to moitox at all, that's the funny part. You guys do all the talking and fighting for him, when he really doesn't care as much.

And I'll be happy to post the rest of the convo to enlighten people of the line of "sarcasm" you posted me saying.. prob feel pretty stupid after that as usual :c

But don't worry I'll be back on when I'm actually home and etc for the screenshots and more =]
    I find this all ironic that you care so much about trying to put me down when moitox and I don't even have and real beef.. it's just with you guys :-))

Good fight, peace.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    Lmao I haven't been a douchebag to moitox at all, that's the funny part. You guys do all the talking and fighting for him, when he really doesn't care as much.

And I'll be happy to post the rest of the convo to enlighten people of the line of "sarcasm" you posted me saying.. prob feel pretty stupid after that as usual :c

But don't worry I'll be back on when I'm actually home and etc for the screenshots and more =]
    I find this all ironic that you care so much about trying to put me down when moitox and I don't even have and real beef.. it's just with you guys :-))

Good fight, peace.
    o.o Course u don't have a beef with him NOW. =] u know he outclasses u , its common sense for anyone to avoid a losing situation.
    But u were a douchebag. Trust me I wouldn't have had to come over to proc side If u weren't.
    And after last nights war I heard from moito u pmed him saying "U DO NOT HATE HIM " and lmao but that came after I switched to proc though =] Like I said don't s_uck upto rafa and moito now dude aint gna do s_hit to u. I guess its dam easy for u guys to pick on the foreigners just cus of the language barrier huh ? Well guess what I am gna keep close watch on u for this week.

Couple of other things ask aruba not to stick to moito too much =] trust me I am more persistent than aruba u try to play the spy game u gna regret it badly.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    o.o Course u don't have a beef with him NOW. =] u know he outclasses u , its common sense for anyone to avoid a losing situation.
    But u were a douchebag. Trust me I wouldn't have had to come over to proc side If u weren't.
    And after last nights war I heard from moito u pmed him saying "U DO NOT HATE HIM " and lmao but that came after I switched to proc though =] Like I said don't s_uck upto rafa and moito now dude aint gna do s_hit to u. I guess its dam easy for u guys to pick on the foreigners just cus of the language barrier huh ? Well guess what I am gna keep close watch on u for this week.

Couple of other things ask aruba not to stick to moito too much =] trust me I am more persistent than aruba u try to play the spy game u gna regret it badly.

That's nice. For the record, last time I checked.. I was GL guardian. Coulda sworn you said I was never getting it and failed miserably seeing as how I never break big ol' 500 in war :c

And btw Moitox doesnt understand the hate you and spartans have toward seireitei and I, he said so himself. Why don't you be a good guild member and not drag people into fights they didn't sign up for =]
    Seems pretty douchebaggy if you ask me haha

Good fight, peace.

Shadow Titanium
    That's nice. For the record, last time I checked.. I was GL guardian. Coulda sworn you said I was never getting it and failed miserably seeing as how I never break big ol' 500 in war :c

And btw Moitox doesnt understand the hate you and spartans have toward seireitei and I, he said so himself. Why don't you be a good guild member and not drag people into fights they didn't sign up for =]
    Seems pretty douchebaggy if you ask me haha

o.o I dont act on anything unless I get complaints which have been building for a while now. And as for ur guardian title :> I guess rafa gonna go proc on gl too in case moito cant do the 7 wars.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    o.o I dont act on anything unless I get complaints which have been building for a while now. And as for ur guardian title :> I guess rafa gonna go proc on gl too in case moito cant do the 7 wars.
    I'm glad either of you would go to such extents to do so lol. Shows you care quite a lot :-)

I'm glad either of you would go to such extents to do so lol. Shows you care quite a lot :-)
    I can take guard but it wouldnt be fair to you since ur more active than me.so have fun with it.I already got it the first weeks anyway.
    Living life, peace out!

dat gladiator drama. all 4 of you pipe down!

Shadow Titanium
    LMFAO @ calling Zuko some random guy. Please dont murder these kids to bad Darrkd, its not their fault these kids weren't raised to respect their elders.

Personally I'd say that he's done well seeing that his HR is about 4 ranks below the avg in T5 war. Some people seem to forget how big of an advantage HR 15+ has vs 14 and below.

I do always find it funny though when someone ELSE tries to put someone down in the place of a 3rd person. Seriously. If moitox cared, he'd have posted and not you. You used to be a better player raunk, but you have degraded quite alot since you got better gears. Funny how power corrupts.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

lol i love watching drama queens fight! more please

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast