Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuko stop acting like a badass n front of others :>

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Chris you're actually posting here?

:^)
    Yeah.. prob just gonna stop lol. Forever bad kid casuals in this pos game.. impossible to talk to..

Wtf are you even doing on this? Aren't you supposed to be having no life elsewhere? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    Guess you're just a chronic liar. I'll gladly freestyle you on equalized terms.. all you do is force a 123 combo because you know you can't outcombo me lmao. :-)

We all know you won't abandon precious gear though. Soo enjoy being the best geared GL. Surely quite an accomplishment lol.
    Like I said earlier im willing to freestyle in equal terms.so give me a date and time.
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Like I said earlier im willing to freestyle in equal terms.so give me a date and time.
    just pm me in game, i'm out peace

LOL first off, who says Zuko is not a BA???? v_________V and for another... all this bad mouthing has been one sided for like this whole thread lol. I mean who calls names?? Someone who is hurt and upset i guess... but then again your name calling could be just as much sarcasm as Zuko saying "moitox is my idol"
    Last edited by Lord Kronius; 07-22-2014 at 07:41 PM.

btw, family guy is a SH** SHOW. i hate that ignorant show! v.v

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    Its funny that you find it funny when a guild member looks out for his guildmates. Just cus someone don't openly protest dosent mean they enjoy w/e is being thrown their way. If my friend has a problem am gna do w/e I can to clean it up lol you can make whatever u think out of it =] . And eh trust me even when I had noob gears I remember all Spartans took upon cathy and her buddies o.o that time cathy was like umm I though you are my friend and stuff, heres the thing friends and all is fine but u mess with a Spartan, you will have to face the rest. And good gears o.o ? use the powah of yolo u will have them too :> don't wait for sghh to +15 ur forci points + uchh ftw ! . :> I just made my arch helm +14 yesterday after i failed a few belts and rage + with uchh so trust me plz don't blame stuff on gears go ahead and just make urs +15 .

I am still the player I was o.o I call stuff the way I see it if u don't like it that's cool like I told mymy nd therese in war if u don't like something just go ahead and block me.
    You don't find anything funny about that in truth. You might snicker, but the fact that you are retorting with a response that has 90% nothing to do with what I said means you found it serious and not funny.

Good for you and +ing stuff. I don't care about who has what gears. You ARE a different person than you were 2 years ago. That was my point at you. It had nothing to do with your gear, guild or guts.

I was also pointing out that he was doing fine for a low HR. I didn't say epic or grandly.

Look at your own words: "Its funny that you find it funny when a guild member looks out for his guildmates." Did you forget that he's my guildmate? How can I find something funny in that.

Last I checked, your name isn't moitox. People DON'T need other people to be their spokesmen, except politicians, of which you are not. My point was not about looking out for a guildmate, it was that he can speak his own mind instead of having someone who THINKS they can do it for them. That's literally it. I don't care what your gears are. It does not affect my gameplay and fun. If moitox is all that you say he is, then he certainly doesn't need someone like you to create random drama for him. He can continue playing just as he deems fit, which apparently is to be the better man and ignore taunts. Apparently you're not a better man than he since you fell into the field of provocation, and Darkd isn't even an FS.

tl;dr

You're a different person. Chris does fine vs other GLs. You didn't get the point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFmvipF3Mbg
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 07-22-2014 at 08:41 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    btw, family guy is a SH** SHOW. i hate that ignorant show! v.v
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjJmRh9H3XI

Its a game kids.... don't forget that. Being the best Gl or having the best geared char don't mean shiet in the real world, and when your time comes, no one gonna give a f uk if you beat Darkd in a pvp or were part of a second rate guild. Get over your ego's and lets not forget, its a 6+ year old game that 99.9999999999% of the earth has never heard of. Go pick a fight where it matters, defend something that needs defending, stand for something in life.. not for a bunch of 1's and 0's.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Its a game kids.... don't forget that. Being the best Gl or having the best geared char don't mean shiet in the real world, and when your time comes, no one gonna give a f uk if you beat Darkd in a pvp or were part of a second rate guild. Get over your ego's and lets not forget, its a 6+ year old game that 99.9999999999% of the earth has never heard of. Go pick a fight where it matters, defend something that needs defending, stand for something in life.. not for a bunch of 1's and 0's.
    Assuming seven billion people (which is probably generous), congratulations to the seven tenths of a person who knows about this game!

https://www.google.com/#q=(100-99.99...99)*7000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Assuming seven billion people (which is probably generous), congratulations to the seven tenths of a person who knows about this game!

https://www.google.com/#q=(100-99.99...99)*7000000000
    he said earth, you aint counting the rocks or animals... so.....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast