Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Zuko stop acting like a badass n front of others :>

intense... bump bc im bored and wana see where this goes

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    You don't find anything funny about that in truth. You might snicker, but the fact that you are retorting with a response that has 90% nothing to do with what I said means you found it serious and not funny.

Good for you and +ing stuff. I don't care about who has what gears. You ARE a different person than you were 2 years ago. That was my point at you. It had nothing to do with your gear, guild or guts.

I was also pointing out that he was doing fine for a low HR. I didn't say epic or grandly.

Look at your own words: "Its funny that you find it funny when a guild member looks out for his guildmates." Did you forget that he's my guildmate? How can I find something funny in that.

Last I checked, your name isn't moitox. People DON'T need other people to be their spokesmen, except politicians, of which you are not. My point was not about looking out for a guildmate, it was that he can speak his own mind instead of having someone who THINKS they can do it for them. That's literally it. I don't care what your gears are. It does not affect my gameplay and fun. If moitox is all that you say he is, then he certainly doesn't need someone like you to create random drama for him. He can continue playing just as he deems fit, which apparently is to be the better man and ignore taunts. Apparently you're not a better man than he since you fell into the field of provocation, and Darkd isn't even an FS.

tl;dr

You're a different person. Chris does fine vs other GLs. You didn't get the point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFmvipF3Mbg
    o.o
    1) Moito hasn't protested me helping him out did he ? ergo its safe to say he is fine with it.
    2) Guess u didn't know me so well 2 yrs back.
    3) I don't think u saw his complains in our g chat few weeks back so lets not judge if he cared or not. Lemme just say Language barrier is a big factor people often get suppressed simply because they don't know what to say.
    4) Idk u said gear/power corrupts am simply pointing out anyone can have my gears now a days just takes a bit of patience and knowing what to do. Also my example of the old gvg simply suggests nothing has changed over the 2 yrs gear or no gear. And duh u care about gears u brought it up.
    Pretty sure I answered about 90% of ur first post.
    As for your statement of how one cant speak in place of someone else, that's completely your conception, there is no rule against it. If I see someone getting treated unfairly I am gonna speak my mind out ty.
    Last edited by Raunak; 07-29-2014 at 07:11 PM.

So whatever happened to posting the rest of the conversation? And obviously I can't see what was said in your guild chat if I'm not in it. You didn't post anything about that, so that's hardly a good reason to use for backing up if you never said anything about it prior to now. Come on man, use some full blown logic if you're trying to win an argument. I can pick this apart all day, but I have better things to do, so I'll leave it at only these couple things.

Oh and:
    1) Moito hasn't protested me helping him out did he ?
    and
    ...people often get suppressed simply because they don't know what to say.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm contradiction much?

As for "your conception" I can turn around and say the EXACT same thing about you speaking in his place. Seriously. Your comebacks are full of fallacies. (and no I didn't use a thesaurus for that)
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 07-29-2014 at 07:22 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    o.o
    1) Moito hasn't protested me helping him out did he ? ergo its safe to say he is fine with it.
    2) Guess u didn't know me so well 2 yrs back.
    3) I don't think u saw his complains in our g chat few weeks back so lets not judge if he cared or not. Lemme just say Language barrier is a big factor people often get suppressed simply because they don't know what to say.
    4) Idk u said gear/power corrupts am simply pointing out anyone can have my gears now a days just takes a bit of patience and knowing what to do. Also my example of the old gvg simply suggests nothing has changed over the 2 yrs gear or no gear. And duh u care about gears u brought it up.
    Pretty sure I answered about 90% of ur first post.
    As for your statement of how one cant speak in place of someone else, that's completely your conception, there is no rule against it. If I see someone getting treated unfairly I am gonna speak my mind out ty.
    This is like a unlegit power of attorney thing going on here....? Okie

Shadow Titanium
    So whatever happened to posting the rest of the conversation? And obviously I can't see what was said in your guild chat if I'm not in it. You didn't post anything about that, so that's hardly a good reason to use for backing up if you never said anything about it prior to now. Come on man, use some full blown logic if you're trying to win an argument. I can pick this apart all day, but I have better things to do, so I'll leave it at only these couple things.

Oh and: and
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm contradiction much?

That was the rest of the convo I posted it on the very same day.
    Moito not protesting meaning that he is fine with it .
    2nd bit is in reference to ur other point being moito was fine with it and he ignored everything. He basically got suppressed cus if he tried to retort he would have been made fun off. And umm If u read previous posts I made it pretty clear he did tell me he was having problems. Not my fault if u skip stuff. And trust me if he didn't have any problem I wouldn't invest my time on it.
    There is a big reason I included them in separate points, different context duh. And logic sir u have none, U conclude that gears degrade people.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    This is like a unlegit power of attorney thing going on here....? Okie
    That was the rest of the convo I posted it on the very same day.
    Moito not protesting meaning that he is fine with it .
    2nd bit is in reference to ur other point being moito was fine with it and he ignored everything. He basically got suppressed cus if he tried to retort he would have been made fun off. And umm If u read previous posts I made it pretty clear he did tell me he was having problems. Not my fault if u skip stuff. And trust me if he didn't have any problem I wouldn't invest my time on it.
    There is a big reason I included them in separate points, different context duh. And logic sir u have none, U conclude that gears degrade people.
    Apparently you're only limiting this statement to cabal. I've seen it happen in many games to include cabal. It's just like real world in a sense.

My FB Guide

Shadow Titanium
    Apparently you're only limiting this statement to cabal. I've seen it happen in many games to include cabal. It's just like real world in a sense.

Many doesn't mean Every though o.o . If you had known me well enough u would know that I don't bother with issues unless I really feel something's gone wrong.

Shadow Titanium
    kk well am gna leave u busy bodies with better things to do for now tc

Many doesn't mean Every though o.o . If you had known me well enough u would know that I don't bother with issues unless I really feel something's gone wrong.
    Find where I said every and I'll give you 25 bucks via paypal.

Also you seemed to have missed the beginning of the entire thread and went off on your own accord to create drama. If you call out someone, then you're the one taking the heat. To my understanding, reading back you can see that moitox wasn't called out as "not good" or "not as good as darkd" etc. You get the picture. You literally caused all the stress by bringing a casual comment in war channel to the forums. You're saying I don't have logic yet you are the one who started this whole thing. You've got much to learn about how this world works. It's not a nice place. it up, admit a defeat here and there and be happy for your successes but don't bask in them. Move on with life because almost no one else cares about anyone other than themselves in a deep true sense.

On a side note, the servers must be down for m/a since you were able to respond so fast. Or just good timing.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 07-29-2014 at 07:51 PM.

My FB Guide

Lol you guys still arguing about a guy who hasn't even posted on a thread about himself?

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast