Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy crap its been a long time, question about Wiz/Economy...

Holy crap its been a long time, question about Wiz/Economy...

Ive been hibernating so long that I doubt anyone here remembers me. Im from like, near beta days. D:

I was wondering, how much alz would I need to equip a WIZ pretty decent. Ive been periodically logging in and selling stuff and saving alz, i just never play.

My WIZ is 170, she has a 36% DMG Topaz +11, 2 CR+2, Mergaheph Ring, K-Red Board and... thats about it. Oh and alz...

I noticed the prices on things changed drastically and also, theres a lot new items and rings and stuff, so i need to get updated on what WIZ really need now and what rings, etc etc. Ya get my drill. :P

Also, i seen a lot server merging and stuff... Cabal near end of days?
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Back from the dead!
    Lmao I remember you!! Fun times!

i'd say 20b+ for a decent wiz, and u don't use epic bike

i'd say usd time ,LMfao

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Back from the dead!
    Lmao I remember you!! Fun times!
    Damn Casey, you still play. I sent you a message not long ago on Fb asking you if you still played, you had showed up on my suggestion thing. Haha. Crazy good times. >.>

20b? Jeez. I assume that's all +15 Perfect Craft Forcy Gear. xD, not using USD ...not on this old game, those times are over. :P

This game brings so much memories... Bah, not even married anymore to the woman I used to play this with.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Only have around 4b and some stuff still selling... So, I guess that would leave me with +15 Sigmetal?
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Only have around 4b and some stuff still selling... So, I guess that would leave me with +15 Sigmetal?
    I didn't receive a notification unless it went to my "other" inbox. I don't check that one really....

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    I didn't receive a notification unless it went to my "other" inbox. I don't check that one really....
    Yeah, FB does that. If your not related or have friends in common... It sends messages to the other folder where nobody ever sees it. I guess to keep stalkers and creeps away. *shrugs* lol
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

if u just use osi helm 24/15 + k-red + sig 7amp stuff + orb topaz 36cd +15/aqua 40/7 then just 7b or less, but i'd say u cant do really well in T4 and t5

Two pieces of bluestin here (one of which is +7 and only has 2/3 slots filled), and I do fine in T5. To be honest, if you don't mind dying in roots (which will pretty much happen regardless), defense isn't very important. I never understood the wizards who jump into crowds and don't expect to have a bad time.

Wizard isn't that expensive to gear, really. Excluding my 3 most expensive items I spent less than 6b on mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast