Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reseller

Shadow Titanium

Reseller

So why do people hate reseller discuss

Because it's generally considered an A-hole move. It's a respect thing, something that most people lack these days however.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    So why do people hate reseller discuss
    simply cause most of them can't do what resellers do ,they ain't smart enough and that's why they hating.

Osmium
    There's two kinds of resellers

1-Good and Smart resellers : Simply when they see someone selling an expensive item for a very low price they buy it and then resell it for a good profit. Example:Someone is Selling SEH for 500m which is a very low price for such an item....you buy it and then sell it or use it. Its a win anyway or by reading the incoming updates you see what items are useless at the current update and becomes important next few updates.

2-Dumb an A-hole resellers : those are the ones that buy items at a high price hoping for a higher price. Example: Buying EoF8 for 1.3b and sell it for 1.4b or buy an item that you don't need at all for a fair price hoping to sell for a high price. Example : A WA that found a Sigmetal PC craftsman 2 slot blade for 2.5b,he bought it and he tries to sell for 3~4b

That's my opinion,you can agree or disagree with me.

Get a guild discount and resell ultimate douchery.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Shadow Titanium
    why they are hated not who they are thanks

The resellers that spam your whisper chat asking for ridiculously low prices over and over and over and over....just so they can resell it.

Pisses me off when they have the item in ah and try to get you to sell it cheaper than them.... example, CR2 in ah are 150m, someone has 3 in there for that price yet is spam pming me asking for 120m and they cant go any higher. yeah those people never get sold another item, they get to buy it from me out of AH if they are lucky

Shadow Titanium
    Do they really spamming for lower price or just a simple bargain? And you never know how low something can get sold.

Banned
    All post so far answer your question. They spam your chat asking for ridiculously low prices with no intention of actually putting the item to use. Also, there no such thing about how low an item can go cause they can simply buy out the same items (like killer225 post about cr2) then increase price. They can always wait if overprice and no1 buy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast