Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: GPS Warp

GPS Warp

Why is it they never made a GPS warp by itself for 30 day's or so.?
    I mean sometimes I don't want to skill or exp gain I'll just focus on questing or start noob character to gain low level loot so basically I can make use of the GPS warp itself without all the rest of the perks of the premium services.
    any thoughts :/

Banned
    cause they get more monies

I think adding a GPS warp 30days for 100Ecoin would make them allot more then premium sense there is only 4 Prem channels and never all 4 full that proves not to many buy prem but I've used ad seen POG(plate of glory) and the pot's mostly the holy waters get the biggest bag so if the money is being made more from consumable Items it's would make sense to add a GPS warp 1Day/1Week/1month for whatever it's more needed anyway you don't even really need to use EXP bonus or BB untill after level.140 anyways

BB+ instead of premium in that case. They removed the Frontier stones which did a similar function as long as you were in the map. Adding a GPS only item shop function would reduce the value of the other premiums. This isn't TOR where you can play "preferred status." It's Premium, or non premium and keeping to that simplicity is fair enough. I would only argue that their premium still costs a bit much for the game's overall market value vs the main populous of other games out there.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]