Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Attack Rate

Attack Rate

What is attack rate to attack o.o?????????
    Is it like every 1Attack damage you need 10Attack rate to = 100% chance accuracy, if that's the case whats MAX Attack Rate Ahhh why did they add Accuracy this s confusing now.
    SO why can't Accuracy just be the % of attack rate make things simple
    Example if attack rate is 10/1 to percentage
    Attack 1000
    A.Rate 3000
    Accuracy 30%
    I played all classes and I've had 6000 attack rate and miss like 60% of the time combo is like a necessity and if your suposed to just combo threw lv.140-190 why is attack rate/accuracy even there to begin with?
    the newsiest class "Gladiator" I have 3400 Attack rate and 600 Attack so WTF I miss 80% of the hits at lest how does this accuracy in-game work? anyone know

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sojiruo View Post
    What is attack rate to attack o.o?????????
    Is it like every 1Attack damage you need 10Attack rate to = 100% chance accuracy, if that's the case whats MAX Attack Rate Ahhh why did they add Accuracy this s confusing now.
    SO why can't Accuracy just be the % of attack rate make things simple
    Example if attack rate is 10/1 to percentage
    Attack 1000
    A.Rate 3000
    Accuracy 30%
    I played all classes and I've had 6000 attack rate and miss like 60% of the time combo is like a necessity and if your suposed to just combo threw lv.140-190 why is attack rate/accuracy even there to begin with?
    the newsiest class "Gladiator" I have 3400 Attack rate and 600 Attack so WTF I miss 80% of the hits at lest how does this accuracy in-game work? anyone know
    what does 600 attack have to do with how often you hit? attack rate and accuracy exists because you don't always combo...do you not use battle modes or something

Attack rate and Defense rates determine if you Block or are Blocked on a hit.
    Accuracy and Evasion determine if you actually Hit or Miss.
    If you hit, you have X% chance to crit. Crit success always hits and cannot be blocked. Crit failed obviously does normal dmg, or is blocked.

Accuracy is more important in the hit factor, but attack rate is more important on the Blocking factor. You still need both. If your class has a natural low for it, look at investing in the upgrade passive skill.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]