Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing details on the new update/patch?

Banned

Missing details on the new update/patch?

What's with the costume ui changing where you have to equip it?
    What are linked weapons, is it saint's?
    If so, what are the stats?
    Why do legs not drop anymore in nw?
    Crafting gear is separated by class now. You can't craft martial as a whole, you have to choose either bl craft or wi craft. why was that not on patch notes?

Also, what's the deal with the "Meritorious Medal Exchange" Menu. Even though I'm over 2b and 10m honor, i can't use function to trade for medal...

if there anything i miss, please add to it as the gms seriously need to inform us of the changes and do a better job of explaining how things work...

on side note, why it seem after update, east coast have lot of lag? like in ny/nj? more players after update?!

Trainee
    03efd28b6cb4ea6a844d94293cc857dd.jpg

Saints now adds +20% cd and +10% amp to your current weaps, basically a weapon skin with bonus stats.
    Last edited by Sicarus; 07-31-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicarus View Post
    03efd28b6cb4ea6a844d94293cc857dd.jpg

Saints now adds +20% cd and +10% amp to your current weaps, basically a weapon skin with bonus stats.
    ty, would have been nice if gms actually told us or included it in the patch notes though.

EDIT: just found out you can rebuff people even if the duration isn't <80 or whatever the percentage (5%?) was. for instance, you can cast si on your party even if they have 800s duration left. pretty neat imo
    Last edited by geegeegee; 07-31-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    The patch note is crazy it is like they use some software to translate it, there are repetition and stuff, and the format is the worst. I found a video on youtube that explain the merit system better than their patch note ><

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    I found a video on youtube that explain the merit system better than their patch note ><

Sweet. Thanks for linking it......

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Sweet. Thanks for linking it......
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0NRbY5tVXM
    Living life, peace out!

the explanation of merit system frm the patch notes confusing @@

ew, so saint is now not ultimate weapon as it supposed to be, but a weapon skin with little bonus. GG

Banned
    herp derp bump cause this providen1990 guy can't learn to search the general discussions before making a completely new thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast