Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haven't played in about 4 years, Did I miss much?

Wink Haven't played in about 4 years, Did I miss much?

Decided to quit because I couldn't get the Mergaheph ring and Thought the game sorta became Pay 2 win, With the astral board with stats and other stuff.
    But Me and my friends kinda wanna play again holy crap his it already been 4 years? What all did I miss? anything special I should know? Thanks in advance!

Yeah this game has changed a good amount. There are mercenaries that can help with dungeons, not sure if you saw that before you left. Theres a new class, Gladiators. The crafting system has been changed quite a bit since you've last seen it. Field bosses are a ton harder. A couple new dungeons that are just previous dungeons beefed up (more dungeons like this are coming out). The storm/luminous guardian system in war is back if you remember that. There are "effectors" that power up shorts, there are charms that add extra stats. The old skill system has changed a lot. It used to be sword magic and upgrades, but now its attack, sub, passive and upgrades. Each class had important changes in shorts. Battle mode 3 came out and is pretty OP compared to BM2. Theres a new merit system that was recently released that works sort of like the mastery system in a MOBA like league. A new map (180) and level cap (190). Then there's saints war for lvl 110+ once a week and Arcane Golem of rage for lvl 180+. That's a good chunk of what has changed and I encourage you to read each update review in the Update review archive section under Notices on the main page.

As for Pay to win. I feel that it has gotten worse since you left, but not for exclusive gears that cash shop only like the Kred. Its more that people spend money to buy vouchers and sell them every week. They can make about 400m every week by USD, but it hasnt broken the economy. Its very possible to spam dungeons to get an epic drop and potentially make more than that without having to spend a single dollar. I hope this helped.

In addition to being able to buy vouchers from those selling them to be able to buy the cash shop items. It's not really pay 2 win, but pay 2 speed some things up. Almost everything in item shop can be purchased by a regular player that buys vouchers from those selling them. It just takes more time. Korean RPGs are not like American games so getting top gear stuff is not supposed to be quick. America has made it easier for a lot by adding the vouchers so players can essentially buy alz. The concept of farming stuff yourself is "hard work" or "too much time" for most Americans since we tend to be lazy.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

dont listen to those 2, this game hasnt had an update in 4 years. i mean seriously? are you to lazy to even conciser looking at the update notes? patch notes? forums? or any of the other places that might have any info about cabal?

Quote Originally Posted by Killer255 View Post
    dont listen to those 2, this game hasnt had an update in 4 years. i mean seriously? are you to lazy to even conciser looking at the update notes? patch notes? forums? or any of the other places that might have any info about cabal?
    That would work.... But asking people on forums is not a issue. At least those to are being helpful instead of trying to tear down the person asking a question.

Go find a rock and take a nap.

Banned
    More like don't listen to what THIS guy is saying. Apparently you can read how the in-game economy is by reading the patch notes, right? How can you even tell if he has read the patch notes or not yet? Maybe he wants more information from other player's perspectives who were actually playing for the duration that OP was inactive. Like hory crap, do you even know what an online forum is for? If you aren't going to answer his question and just flame him, why are you even posting on here?

As for making alz, it's a lot harder now because of the crafting revamp in which you can craft 7 amp gears. Even if you find forcium 7% amp crafted or 1 slotted now, you won't make more than 200m. Believe it or not, the majority of your alz will come from cores.

so how many times must one answer the same question before saying people need to stop and think before they post stupid things. hey i walked away from a game 4 years ago, is there anything new in it? hmmm thats 4 years of weekly/biweekly updates thats 104 to 208 updates to check. thats 1460 days of forums posts to browse though. and at very minimum there are 2 maybe 3 posts each major update talking about what changes and how they have effect game play. after explaining each update oh like 15 to 20 times to people after figuring it out, one gets frustrated at stupid posts like this one. come on dude lets start thinking a little bit.

CandiCoatted yes i am trying to tear him down, he isnt using his brain. if he had instead asked how has the recent update to bm3 synergies effected each class and is gl a viable replacement in partys for dungeons thats one thing. but nope he went for the stupid question of has anything changed.

geegeegee you would be suprized how many random pm's i get about updates where normally i help the person out unless again they dont ask a specific question that doesnt take 4 years of patch notes to explain. as for in-game currency he never asked about that, he semi asked if it was pay to win. ANSWER, for all the people that have been around 3 to 4+ years on a very active basis most likely not. as for all the people that dont play this game as a 40 hour a week job well lets just hope your like someone i ran into today that claimed to drop 8000 usd into vouchers in the past month(this doesnt help you with skill or knowledge of your class(GIANT tip for noobs)).
    how do i know he didnt read the patch notes? think i have answered this one a few times. 4 years of not being in game asking if the game has changed
    as for the flaming, i think lorkan said it best
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    If it was for a mess around type of topic, sure! Go rage on bro!

if you dont like what i have to say, well stinks to be you. listen to the all mighty GM Lorkan
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    If it was for a mess around type of topic, sure! Go rage on bro!

Banned
    Lol, majority of all the weekly/biweekly maintenances were just for game server maintenance nothing special about them at all to get frustrated about it. He's just asking a general question about if he MISSED anything special not if the game has changed so it's still ambiguous as to whether he read the patch notes or not, yet you are assuming he did not. I don't see how this is a "mess around type of topic" but okay keep trying to tear him down as I'm sure no1 else gives 2 shts about since it seems you're the only one doing so; rage on bro!

Lorkan was talking about another issue. This is a new thread with a new topic using his quote for another thread is a frabrication. The same way you used your time to write that long paragraph (that contains irrelevant points that I lol'ed at) you could have said something useful towards his question instead of jumping in a thread and being a jerk.
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 08-09-2014 at 10:22 PM.

so how many times must one answer the same question before saying people need to stop and think before they post stupid things. hey i walked away from a game 4 years ago, is there anything new in it? hmmm thats 4 years of weekly/biweekly updates thats 104 to 208 updates to check. thats 1460 days of forums posts to browse though. and at very minimum there are 2 maybe 3 posts each major update talking about what changes and how they have effect game play. after explaining each update oh like 15 to 20 times to people after figuring it out, one gets frustrated at stupid posts like this one. come on dude lets start thinking a little bit.

CandiCoatted yes i am trying to tear him down, he isnt using his brain. if he had instead asked how has the recent update to bm3 synergies effected each class and is gl a viable replacement in partys for dungeons thats one thing. but nope he went for the stupid question of has anything changed.

geegeegee you would be suprized how many random pm's i get about updates where normally i help the person out unless again they dont ask a specific question that doesnt take 4 years of patch notes to explain. as for in-game currency he never asked about that, he semi asked if it was pay to win. ANSWER, for all the people that have been around 3 to 4+ years on a very active basis most likely not. as for all the people that dont play this game as a 40 hour a week job well lets just hope your like someone i ran into today that claimed to drop 8000 usd into vouchers in the past month(this doesnt help you with skill or knowledge of your class(GIANT tip for noobs)).
    how do i know he didnt read the patch notes? think i have answered this one a few times. 4 years of not being in game asking if the game has changed
    as for the flaming, i think lorkan said it best

if you dont like what i have to say, well stinks to be you. listen to the all mighty GM Lorkan
    Learn what, and how to use a forum. It's not to make fun of people, it's to ask questions and talk about ideas and such.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast