Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do people run away on their bikes?

Banned

Why do people run away on their bikes?

Especially in nation war when you at low hp in open area and there are most likely 5 other people hitting you. What even more confusing is when people use that 2.7sec cast time to get on a BLUE bike, like wtf? you can dash fade faster than that. More funny if you fa. why spend the .5-1second to get off bike and unroot, give other class time to silence and you end up die anyway?! and if you wiz and do this........just uninstall, pls.

Because just maybe, You won't get the kill, That's why.

That because u wont get knocked down, stunned... when u on a bike

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeIsLost View Post
    Because just maybe, You won't get the kill, That's why.
    Valid point, but the "maybe" is probably a 1/100 chance.

Quote Originally Posted by HandsomeBob View Post
    That because u wont get knocked down, stunned... when u on a bike
    even so, the 2.7sec you spend on going on bike you can get root or suppress. The same is true if you don't get on bike but if you fade and then dash then you're at least 8~9 range away, which lowers your chance of getting root and suppress. I guess what I trying to say is why do people just straight get on their bike when they about to run. and let me emphasize again, on their BLUE bikes, not even rw3.

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    Valid point, but the "maybe" is probably a 1/100 chance.
    If you're fighting someone and you can start to tell that they're "out-dpsing" you no matter how minutely, Run.

There's no shame in strategic withdrawals, Maybe you'll catch them slippin' when they're chasing you or maybe they'll be dumb and follow you when you run to your allies.

But I agree with you, A good knockdown or stun will help you escape 10x faster than jumping on a blue bike.

People use bikes because no one is afraid of fb root anymore, it's useless 60 percent of the time against honor levels and immune pots. If you don't have root to worry about bike is super useful to get away because the only thing you have to worry about is suppresion.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    People use bikes because no one is afraid of fb root anymore, it's useless 60 percent of the time against honor levels and immune pots. If you don't have root to worry about bike is super useful to get away because the only thing you have to worry about is suppresion.
    and "root" from FA/WA/FB(bm3) which can knock you off the bike as well..... so funny when that happens lol
    :3
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Osmium
    Because most Wizs that run after low hp people have less chance of killing them when they are on a bike especially at north/south smalls and the zigzag at omega/alpha

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    Especially in nation war when you at low hp in open area and there are most likely 5 other people hitting you. What even more confusing is when people use that 2.7sec cast time to get on a BLUE bike, like wtf? you can dash fade faster than that. More funny if you fa. why spend the .5-1second to get off bike and unroot, give other class time to silence and you end up die anyway?! and if you wiz and do this........just uninstall, pls.
    i always said ppl who do this are just lame/pathetic.
    Living life, peace out!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    Because most Wizs that run after low hp people have less chance of killing them when they are on a bike especially at north/south smalls and the zigzag at omega/alpha
    not sure if I explain incorrectly but I already mentioned in first sentence about people who do that in open areas that are nowhere close to the north/south smalls or the alpha/omega zigzags. Like, i see some fb n fa in t5 low hp, hop on bike at like middle of e2/e3, what???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast