Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do people run away on their bikes?

Shadow Titanium
    Most people I see use the bike to run stay alive though.
    Most of the fb are nub who cant use their root right and you can still move when silence and bike +15 is faster than dash fade
    You have to decide when to use the bike if you can stay alive after that cast time and the fb already root then use it
    Top player in bm3 get chased by nub WI and cant do anything because he cant out run the WI and heal.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Most of the fb are nub who cant use their root right and you can still move when silence and bike +15 is faster than dash fade
    You have to decide when to use the bike if you can stay alive after that cast time and the fb already root then use it
    Top player in bm3 get chased by nub WI and cant do anything because he cant out run the WI and heal.
    Holy sht. For the first time, I see you actually giving some logical input on something and not asking a random question haha

..But yeah. Getting on a bike to flee doesn't automatically make you a noob or stupid. Can go either way imo. Sure if it's done in the open or next to an FB etc -- the guy's dumb, he'll die, and GG
    Other than that though, it's situational is all.

i enjoy riding my christmas sled bike just to troll at the zig zag area, successfully escaping within tens of hp left.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    u cant outrun a wiz unless ur going from omega/alpha to mid.most of the time every1 gets stuck unless ur in a bike lol
    Living life, peace out!

If you're gonna die minus well die in style!

Quote Originally Posted by HandsomeBob View Post
    That because u wont get knocked down, stunned... when u on a bike
    Can't get knocked down or stunned while dashing, fading, or blinking either. And bike doesn't de-target every second and a half or so. Which, while easily mitigated at close distances, can be a pain while blink/dash comboing when the target is out of auto target range. Particularly in smalls where each blink or dash often isn't in the same direction as the target. I can tell you chasing even rw3 speed when it isn't specifically omega<->mid twist is pretty trivial, though hardly worth it unless they are important and there's no res in close proximity.

FA's can knock you off of a bike, but I'm not saying how.

Titanium
    Does it really matter ? =_=

Shadow Titanium
    if you run in war your a lil b1tch u start a fight finish it or uninstall strategic withdraw is another word for being a

Banned
    people jump on there bikes to run cause not everyone uses macro to avoid every last twig on the map. Not sure about everyone else but I seem to get caught on every last twig on the map and dash for 2 feet if im lucky. So if your using macro's please post it here, that would be great.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast