HAR HAR HAR C_C

He's gone with the wind...

nah im not

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    WA:
    Superwario
    bumba
    Exiled/exile
    WeaponxII (not to sure how to spell it anymore)
    Aexim (again forget the spelling his original wa magnus something he was part of critical)
    darkkD

FB:
    ////// ALL FBs that knew what they were doing; just root & mana freeze and wait till the enemy's hp gets low lol.
    dawking <33

FS:
    soclosebebe (used to love killing her in war despite her massive gear advantage over me)
    xfear (forget his original name feartornaiv or something?)
    ipunisher
    dromar

BL:

Matromny (or however you spell it)
    just because he caused the most drama; tbh almost all BLs were useless including the ones mentioned by previous ppl in this thread
    Piony something (he was part of critical in the old days) is worth mentioning
    BladerKing

WIs
    There were a few wis wish i could name them; but pretty much AOE ppl and blink/dash: if you were good at this then you probably were one of the good Wis
    TeaParty was good at that lol (There are alot more i just cant remember them)

FA:
    The only class which required skill because we didn't have an OP move and our OP move (AOS) was literally useless for the people that mattered in war; example me; [ i had a combination of s.tit (1 piece) Osm (1 pieces) and sigmetal (2 CRAPPY pieces) but all were +11 and above; for a 190 t5 FA thats pretty f***ing amazing especially for my time since everyone else had like +12ish and higher forcy pc amp armor; i was known only for my 1 orb at that time] anytime i showed up in war i would always get hunted so using AOS was pretty much a death wish; just use it on AIs.
    Eternity
    respectpimp/excision
    fireysag (just because of her/his gear) ///// i guess the same goes for mafiaboss the fireysag equivalent he was never good in war but massively over geared and got more over geared with time lol
    Divinity (he was good at running never killed me in war but he did score high; every time i showed up he ran his ass off) but defiantly worth mentioning
    Prezision (again not to sure of how to spell his name but exactly the same as divinity; a very good runner whenever i showed up) but defiantly worth mentioning
    chingu <33 the best fa in cabal noone could beat what he did lmao!!!!

Sorry i Dled cabal and realized there is noway i can get used to this game anymore; to much corruption. Also sorry to the other people that i forget!

Here is your proof: The one image i kept before quitting cabal:

Attachment 8892

This should give you a good image of what a high level FA with meh/ok gear could do in his time......
    You forgot that before soclosebabe even started as an FS, she already was an epic-geared BLADER.....
    [IMG]C:\Users\opongmainpcx\Pictures\whor.jpeg[/IMG]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    You didn't own imuham.. nobody owned muham he was god tier
    Yeah i did own him; quit badly the noob was crying that he couldn't beat me outside of war lol...... He couldnt even kill me inside it let alone outside it. He was one of thee most epic failures with his FS or FA .... if you think otherwise you must be one hell of a noob yourself.

And Fear i could come back if i wanted to but i dunno >.> i would have to start ALLL over again -_- not willing to commit.

please dont try to glorify imuham... did you see his free style video?

ive known him since he was a blader nub...

Who is iMuhammed?

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Who is iMuhammed?
    He was a MAGIC FB, before he started FS, I actually taught him how to play FS (which doesn't take much, lol).
    [IMG]C:\Users\opongmainpcx\Pictures\whor.jpeg[/IMG]

rip peaches is dead

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    i still play :]

force blader:

-tridevil
    BUT BUT The Ton ! Tri is a guildy now :P

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast