Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GM plz read (Thanksgiving bonus ?????)

GM plz read (Thanksgiving bonus ?????)

Really all that extra 100% and no axp bonus . What's the points. Gm ya should give us Axp 100 % bonus also.

If you want the axp bonus because of the 190 grind time event, you do realize that the 100% exp helps anyways right? God, just be thankful we have an event...

It's grind time event and they should consider all the bonus for everything not jux only sum. Y leave out axp bonus. And also axp bonus helps guild score. I have 160% + Axp jux saying wouldn't hurt to get that extra 100% bonus for thanksgiving. Otherwise what's the point of having the event and get thanksgiving bonus and not get the full benefit Thanksgiving bonus benefit the lower lvl with exp and wexp. While it only benefit the 190 with wexp. Do u think that's fair??? It is grind time event !!!!!!

um.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    If you want the axp bonus because of the 190 grind time event, you do realize that the 100% exp helps anyways right?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    AXP bonus wont help for new created char below 120

Axp is like the easiest thing in the game to get if you got 100 percent wexp and exp then I see nothing to cry about.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Axp is like the easiest thing in the game to get if you got 100 percent wexp and exp then I see nothing to cry about.
    i guess ur not 190 thats y!!!!!!!!!when u have 6 char all lvl 190 dont u thin k u will wanna get sghh asap!!!!! and get it done with when u only have like 2-4 hours to play a day during this time a yrs!!!!

Lol got time to make 6 190s dat crazy. And 2-4 hours can get you through 10mos ez 50 axp right there do that once a day and you seeeeet.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

if you had time to make 6 190s, im sure you had some time to make some friends too. take them to eca and farm AP together.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Mostly this.

Go farm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast