Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Memory Lane

Shadow Titanium
    i remember u2 zzeke! But sorry; i dont want to forget my dota2 skills if i revert back to cabal! Cabal in the old days was the best, dont get me wrong; but now lol; dota2 has taken over!

the homies rapchez and blueplanet are the two oldest I remember.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    WA:
    Superwario
    bumba
    Exiled/exile
    WeaponxII (not to sure how to spell it anymore)
    Aexim (again forget the spelling his original wa magnus something he was part of critical)
    darkkD

FB:
    ////// ALL FBs that knew what they were doing; just root & mana freeze and wait till the enemy's hp gets low lol.
    dawking <33

FS:
    soclosebebe (used to love killing her in war despite her massive gear advantage over me)
    xfear (forget his original name feartornaiv or something?)
    ipunisher
    dromar

BL:

Matromny (or however you spell it)
    just because he caused the most drama; tbh almost all BLs were useless including the ones mentioned by previous ppl in this thread
    Piony something (he was part of critical in the old days) is worth mentioning

WIs
    There were a few wis wish i could name them; but pretty much AOE ppl and blink/dash: if you were good at this then you probably were one of the good Wis
    TeaParty was good at that lol (There are alot more i just cant remember them)

FA:
    The only class which required skill because we didn't have an OP move and our OP move (AOS) was literally useless for the people that mattered in war; example me; [ i had a combination of s.tit (1 piece) Osm (1 pieces) and sigmetal (2 CRAPPY pieces) but all were +11 and above; for a 190 t5 FA thats pretty f***ing amazing especially for my time since everyone else had like +12ish and higher forcy pc amp armor; i was known only for my 1 orb at that time] anytime i showed up in war i would always get hunted so using AOS was pretty much a death wish; just use it on AIs.
    Eternity
    respectpimp/excision
    fireysag (just because of her/his gear) ///// i guess the same goes for mafiaboss the fireysag equivalent he was never good in war but massively over geared and got more over geared with time lol
    Divinity (he was good at running never killed me in war but he did score high; every time i showed up he ran his ass off) but defiantly worth mentioning
    Prezision (again not to sure of how to spell his name but exactly the same as divinity; a very good runner whenever i showed up) but defiantly worth mentioning
    chingu <33 the best fa in cabal noone could beat what he did lmao!!!!

Sorry i Dled cabal and realized there is noway i can get used to this game anymore; to much corruption. Also sorry to the other people that i forget!

Here is your proof: The one image i kept before quitting cabal:

Attachment 8892

This should give you a good image of what a high level FA with meh/ok gear could do in his time......
    Presizion --> Zerobuster --> Casseyrene --> Zero --> Goku

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Presizion --> Zerobuster --> Casseyrene --> Zero --> Goku
    Awe, you remember my name you stole. Good times and well played!

WA:
    Superwario
    bumba
    Exiled/exile
    WeaponxII (not to sure how to spell it anymore)
    Aexim (again forget the spelling his original wa magnus something he was part of critical)
    darkkD

FB:
    ////// ALL FBs that knew what they were doing; just root & mana freeze and wait till the enemy's hp gets low lol.
    dawking <33

FS:
    soclosebebe (used to love killing her in war despite her massive gear advantage over me)
    xfear (forget his original name feartornaiv or something?)
    ipunisher
    dromar

BL:

Matromny (or however you spell it)
    just because he caused the most drama; tbh almost all BLs were useless including the ones mentioned by previous ppl in this thread
    Piony something (he was part of critical in the old days) is worth mentioning

WIs
    There were a few wis wish i could name them; but pretty much AOE ppl and blink/dash: if you were good at this then you probably were one of the good Wis
    TeaParty was good at that lol (There are alot more i just cant remember them)

FA:
    The only class which required skill because we didn't have an OP move and our OP move (AOS) was literally useless for the people that mattered in war; example me; [ i had a combination of s.tit (1 piece) Osm (1 pieces) and sigmetal (2 CRAPPY pieces) but all were +11 and above; for a 190 t5 FA thats pretty f***ing amazing especially for my time since everyone else had like +12ish and higher forcy pc amp armor; i was known only for my 1 orb at that time] anytime i showed up in war i would always get hunted so using AOS was pretty much a death wish; just use it on AIs.
    Eternity
    respectpimp/excision
    fireysag (just because of her/his gear) ///// i guess the same goes for mafiaboss the fireysag equivalent he was never good in war but massively over geared and got more over geared with time lol
    Divinity (he was good at running never killed me in war but he did score high; every time i showed up he ran his ass off) but defiantly worth mentioning
    Prezision (again not to sure of how to spell his name but exactly the same as divinity; a very good runner whenever i showed up) but defiantly worth mentioning
    chingu <33 the best fa in cabal noone could beat what he did lmao!!!!

Sorry i Dled cabal and realized there is noway i can get used to this game anymore; to much corruption. Also sorry to the other people that i forget!

Here is your proof: The one image i kept before quitting cabal:

Attachment 8892

This should give you a good image of what a high level FA with meh/ok gear could do in his time......
    lots of old names..

WA- i remember WeaponXii/DarrkD/bumba back in the day like the triple threat powerhouses in war.. WeaponX vanished tho
    other old mentions ... machinex1, tokyodoll, and Chelyabinsk.. u super old if you know those names

WI- Rapchez, JeRk, NANA2

BL- Divineseeker, FallingLeaf, ManiacNinja, kyoki, tooquick uhh chobo's return stone

FS- muhhammad haha, bottlez, sirRAZERR .. dang who remembers venom17 lol.

FB- idk.. Rockstar, Axcez, lightlikefeather guy, super old Kaoshae fb (dude made a new char apparently), eleison el emo FB

FA- i remember they made respectpimp into pimple haha. drawing a blank on FA.. forgot who had the 1st 16/7 orb think it was on merc..

GL- santa claus, matri, lethalshart, naruto, morgan freeman for most knowledgeable GL

OK THINK IM DONE

Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyO View Post
    Kaoshae fb (dude made a new char apparently)
    You have been misinformed. Kao completely quit almost 5 years ago now.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Bunch of people from PublicEnemy whose ign I forgot: Nicoleownsyou, bloodyninja, Havoc, WhiteTrash aka CptnHowdy
    i still play :]

warrior:
    -kringex
    -bumba
    -darkkd
    -machinex

blader:
    -chobo
    -maniacninja
    -xperfection
    -tookie
    -fallingleaf

force blader:
    -rockstar
    -axcez
    -tridevil
    -musique

wi:
    -essence
    -jerk
    -zodi
    -matrimoney
    -angelbabe
    -rapchez

fs:
    -supershielder
    -hellsfury
    -dromar
    -sirrazor
    -divinehonor

fa:
    -eternity
    -han

dota2 has taken over!
    It has, When you start playing an actual free to play game with a yearly tournament with now over 10 million dollars in prize money, A 7 year old pay 2 win Korean grindfest becomes a thing of the past.

...I might play Cabal 2....Maybe.

But TBH, Maybe that's what Cabal needs now to compete, A % of sales that go to a prize for a yearly international tournament.

I'd probably play again.

I remember that scrub force archer CasseyRene.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthWind View Post
    I remember that scrub force archer CasseyRene.
    OMG Sam! I miss you!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast