Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nation War 101

Banned

Nation War 101

So I war t5, see lot funny thing like previous "why do people run on their bikes" thread that make me facepalm so funny hahahahaha. I decide I want share tips for people those epic people who buy 190 character and not know how play and those who just stupid in general.

1. when you have execration (root) on you or about to die, exit game so you no give the other nation 10 point toward overal score.
    2. as fb use execration on people first then continue to debuff them for a millennium with all debuff you have
    3. as wiz you should try stall mobs of people trying to push, 10/10 time you won't dieeeeeee. who say it warrior or fs job to stall?! also as wiz, you should silence people when they 100% hp!!!! who care saving it when they almost die?!
    4. as fa you should also try stall mob of people trying to push too even though you class with most dps and better off attacking guardians
    5. as bl you should use natural hiding after you get execration
    6. as fs you should aod and continue to use reflect shield after!!!!
    7. as wa, same thing wiz, should use pc suppress people at 100% hp!! also should use bloody spirit when stalling mob of proc!! 10/10 time no die fast

plz add more to list if miss any tip, alway good to help out the community be better competitive player!

Yes, I'm very butthurt /endsarcasm

Last edited by xFear; 08-19-2014 at 09:41 PM.
    Living life, peace out!

i see alot of the t5 proc fbs waste aoc on cap fbs?? why?? aoc so strong on guardians @@ !! and also if you gonna use the aoc on person why not root after?? such waste @@

Titanium
    I am stupid and i approve this message.

RedOsmium
    you forgot, when killing smalls never lure them together because thats a waste of time

Shadow Titanium
    I agree with most of your tips, but not the last one. Unlike FS's shield charge, WA's panic cry not only has 4 sec of suppression, but also has 30 sec of debuff, and an AOE of 4. That helps a lot during fight, so I almost never use it to finish off a person (only when I wanna troll my friend in war). WA too slow to chase anyone, so I leave the PK part for WI and FB.
    IGN: xTPx
    Guild: Spartans

Mf before level down. JAM PRO TIPS #MLG

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Titanium
    meh

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Mf before level down. JAM PRO TIPS #MLG
    Mass root one person, you always do that <3

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    5. as bl you should use natural hiding after you get execration
    That's actually the only time it's really useful. Blader can just be like "oh, I survived this root but barely have health left/not much time on intuition, how about you don't root me again? K, thanks." Any other use is guesswork.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast