Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GvG against the GM team event

GvG against the GM team event

As a fan I think that one of the best features of this game is PvP. I dont play anymore but I log in sometimes to check what is going on and I've learned lots of things have changed. Mission war and dungeons seems to be what players are into nowadays. Even the most active channels are now just full of afk individuals waiting and bored - these channels were once pvp havens for those who take a break from farming and grinding.

The events that were currently introduced and held were mostly focused on gear acquirement or improvement. We had a couple of events for creativity which I thought was pretty awesome but we lack one particular type of event which is a PvP type. I and other people made attempts to hold a player made event in PvP/GvG form but to no success. Two years ago it was not like this we had more involvement with these types of events.

The kinds of gears some people have nowadays are unbelievable. I am not sure if having a +15 forcium multi amped set with c.rate and even archridium grade is common or is it a result from events that make people spend ridiculous amount of time and money? How are these obtained? However and whatever the reasons are behind the existence of these uber equipments I believe that today's generation of players have reached the peak level.

So why dont we bring a pvp event back with GM's being involved? A participating guild team of worthy individuals from each tier and make it live. I believe that GM's can be fair to adjust their generated character's stats for a fair match against participants. If we can make this happen, we can promote GM and player interaction and recognition to those who worked hard and played hard for this game.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 08-21-2014 at 12:59 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Interesting

we cant do gvg's anymore unless it involves the guild you're in because of the guild rankings, if you leave guild and rejoin ur score wont count towards the guild score until the following new week

Thats why no one does pick up GVGs anymore

Game used to be fun without that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Game used to be fun without that issue.
    game used to be fun 4 years ago,remember the random PKs all over the channel just by saying "hey ur fat" u would have 20 ppl come and so on..
    now every1 is way tooooo serious about everything,maybe we are too old for cabal :/
    Living life, peace out!

Yep we got old. We were way too serious because that era was when we were still learning things about the game. It's just dead now.

Shadow Titanium
    Channel 20 are bored now, almost no one there

To the point that you have Mega for the other nation to come visit war channel. Ugh my pk crew they are retired 2/7 remaining....... I'll be next up soon.

/game needs raid function for Raid vs Raid instead of GvG.... and add Party vs Party while they're at it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    /game needs raid function for Raid vs Raid instead of GvG.... and add Party vs Party while they're at it.
    U do realize 1 GM can literally 1 shot every1 right?
    Living life, peace out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast