Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: ECA Lvling Service

Hybrid View

Titanium

ECA Lvling Service

Hey guys, I'm willing to devote my time power lvling people on my T3 BL in ECA (Using Oath of Sacrifices). If you are interested, mail me on Bruce and I'll get back to you when I'm able to. I'd charge a voucher per hour of lvling.

Banned
    your an idiot

have a great day, now go away

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    your an idiot

have a great day, now go away
    And you're mad.

Now go away

Banned
    why am i mad?????? he doesnt specify how far he can go. what kind of lvls you will get. what exp bonus he has, just hey give me 140m an hour and u might get some exp, thanks for playing and anyone who pays me is an idiot.

on that note, have a great day and go away your an idiot too

Titanium
    Umm. Because specifying the exact amount of exp or lvls you will get is all dependent on your lvl?

And for someone who probably doesn't know how to power lvl people correctly...then I guess I would have to specify for your idiotic brain that full boosts would be used (Lvl booster + 100% exp bead, maxxed exp and party exp rune, and BB+).

You can get 170-180 in ~4 hours on full boost. There, you happy Billy?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

ur wrong val,170-180 is wayyy less than 4 hours lol more like 2 and half max if the1 powerlvling knows wut hes doing.anyway asking for 1 voucher is wayyyyyyyyy too overpriced. nobody on their right mind would do this lol.

edit: i was being powerlvled by a fs and if i remember right from 170-175 was like 1 hour 4-6 bars per run on a 5 mins run;then from 175-180 was like 1 and half hours cuz exp bar goes down by 1. still the guy paying will need more than 1 hour(1 voucher) to fully lvl to 180 and im not even adding how much keys are,so the guy will be spending more alz than he should,rather do it himself and sell chaos cores and still make his alz back.asking bruce to powerlvl for 1 vucher per hour is a total ripoff.i might be wrong with vouchers price but guy will be spending more than 500m for a couple of lvls,rather do it slowly and save all that alz lol...
    Last edited by xFear; 08-24-2014 at 10:26 PM.
    Living life, peace out!