Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To all procs

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by meganight View Post
    Who the fak is this billy dude!!!!????WTF u talking about. U act like u make a different in nation war!!!your just one of thoes noob who can't even score 60 pts. And try to farm proc or guard but get kill like a fly!!!!! Your like one of those noob jux taking up space in war. And try to act hard!!! Post your war score and kills to prove urself that you is worthy of cabal time. Otherwise you can just delete your char and jux S T F U!!!!

have a great day, now go away, your an idiot
    fixed for you

Wow. He's already banned. I guess complaining too much at the player base on the general forums can do that? Idk. Thread dead.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

He got banned for insulting the GMs, but hey its not like XXXXXBoss didn't insult them a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
    He got banned for insulting the GMs, but hey its not like XXXXXBoss didn't insult them a while back.
    Some people get preferential treatment.

Loling..... You guys want so desperately to blame, accuse, whine about me, that you guys couldn't see your own sh*t your shoveling even if it was gift wrapped, served on a silver platter, and thrown at your little baby nutz. I ranted ONCE about the utter lack of continuity of the censoring system that was recently updated to ban such lame words as Mafia, Toilet, Hitler.. etc. But yet, almost every known foul word that can be uttered by you venomous infants is left unblocked. I was also warned by Lorkan, so I changed the tune of my post, from sarcastic and accusatory, to politically correct and mature. This Billy idiot has gone on for days making derogatory remarks about the GM's, the community, and anyone who posts here. Tell me where his lack of immaturity, and utter nonsensical ramblings can even compare to anything I have ever posted.

Open your eyes, before you start crap with me again. You can't beat me in game, you can't beat me here with your retarded attempts to slander me or Sei, and I'm pretty sure you dont want to get into a character debate. No, I'm not mad bro (before that crap starts), sometimes people just need to be spoon fed a little reality, and I have no problem doing it.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Some people get preferential treatment.

That's true, I have preference on who stays and who doesn't.

I review post history. Check if they've added anything beneficial in our forum. If they have and they just happen to rage out of nowhere, I'd let it go. But, if that's all you do is just go berserk. The community has no need for you. You're better off being banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Loling..... You guys want so desperately to blame, accuse, whine about me, that you guys couldn't see your own sh*t your shoveling even if it was gift wrapped, served on a silver platter, and thrown at your little baby nutz. I ranted ONCE about the utter lack of continuity of the censoring system that was recently updated to ban such lame words as Mafia, Toilet, Hitler.. etc. .
    Hitler is not a lame word, however I like that Obama is banned,it should stay that way. Lol
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Hitler is not a lame word, however I like that Obama is banned,it should stay that way. Lol
    Ok.. that's funny
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12