Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all procs

Banned

To all procs

We caps stuck it out thru thick and thin over years of Sei ruling the server, u loose the flag for a few weeks and flock to the cap side. What makes you think we Caps want you when all you do is tuck up your skirt and run when you loose flag for a couple of weeks, grow a backbone fight for your nation stop being such pansies cause we don't want you. Now grow a pair and fight for the side you picked at lvl 52 and i think at 98. dont go changing just cause it got hard.

Too all you procs that have alrdy switched, YOU GO AWAY>

Hugs and kiss now go away.

loooool

Here...these are for you. You seem to be in need of them

tam.jpg

Banned
    how are those for me, seems like those would be for all the procs that changed sides cause it got hard. WTF are you saying/talking about?

OH I get it your a proc that just switched so thats what u just started using, got it, thanks for letting us all know u need them.

have a great day, now go away

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    how are those for me, seems like those would be for all the procs that changed sides cause it got hard. WTF are you saying/talking about?

OH I get it your a proc that just switched so thats what u just started using, got it, thanks for letting us all know u need them.

have a great day, now go away
    They are for you since you are hardcore raging.

FYI, I am Proc...haven't played in awhile and I'm not even T5. But nice try at flaming. That rage is blinding your logic bro.

Banned
    What rage?????? Just saying all procs are a bunch of 's, you start loosing and u change sides. if you dont have the odds of 10 vs 1 u run like the school girls. your hardly worth the time and effort. but what ever, your proc, so your logic must be flawed.

have a great day, now go away, your an idiot

Won Bonus...........

sorry, I forgot to show up the previous 3 weeks

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    sorry, I forgot to show up the previous 3 weeks
    and alot of caps missed this week's bonus and its not like its procs fault

Who the fak is this billy dude!!!!????WTF u talking about. U act like u make a different in nation war!!!your just one of thoes noob who can't even score 60 pts. And try to farm proc or guard but get kill like a fly!!!!! Your like one of those noob jux taking up space in war. And try to act hard!!! Post your war score and kills to prove urself that you is worthy of cabal time. Otherwise you can just delete your char and jux S T F U!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast