Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TOO all you moron gm's

Banned

TOO all you moron gm's

WTH, bday rings in war, they have always gone poof for war cause of the advantage it gives, this time you let everyone keep them, WFBS. pull your heads out of your asses, get a clue, bday rings should not be allowed in war,

and procs can still piss off, we dont want you.

hugs and kisses now go away

oh yeah, have them fix the damn glitch logging into war, havnt gotten in once this week cause i have to log out to the log in screen, and by then its over, and thanks for watching wars *(with blind folds on) keep up the great work, or not, which ever.
    Last edited by Billy; 08-23-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Banned
    r u just mad that caps lost bonus after you stretch your e-peen with this thread?

Banned
    What, ive been cap since lvl 52, havnt changed side, havnt worried about flag and still not, but its bs that u put someone like mafiaboss, cherry sweet, 1shot...... with 4 bday rings and call it a fair fight. And if u call that a fair fight, i call bs. And its the procs crying lately about i have to spend 100k to warp, WTH, i proc, warps r free. NOT, last week u all get it. hahahahaha too bad some will keep a ton of the genie lamps. open them for flag war, get rings and use them during war, even thou GM's should make them go poof

Banned
    how is it not a fair fight with bday rings. are bday rings exclusively for procs? I'm sure caps have them too. Lastly, the lamps expire on 8/26/2014. lrn2read description.

Banned
    AH got it, so richer side gets the advantage, your a moron, u must be a gm. if not they need one more moron in there group. and yes richer (hacking/cheating/loop hole picking/ glitch abusing Sei) get the advantage with no down side cause they have blown enough gm's to never get banned. Yeah i get it.

have a great day, now go away

Banned
    AH has the genie lamps? what? you mean vouchers? How can you even tell which side is "richer"? I'm not sure about you but "your" the moron here. how do you even know sei has an advantage against normal players and "never get banned." please, back up your assumptions.

Banned
    OMG are you new, blind or just plain stupid, or could u just be a sei member not willing to admit how many gm's you have blown? bet its the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    OMG are you new, blind or just plain stupid, or could u just be a sei member not willing to admit how many gm's you have blown? bet its the last one.
    This guy is mad butthurt about losing bonus...maybe we should give him time to recover :/ Poor guy...must be crying his eyes out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    OMG are you new, blind or just plain stupid

Banned
    what are you talking about, EVERY 3 hour bday ring has gone poof when entering war, 3 day ones come out, oh go ahead use them. if u had a 3 hour ring and didnt want to loose it, u didnt go to war, same thing should have happened with the 3 day bday rings.

not butt hurt, but you must be. cause u cant handle the truth.

have a great day, your an idiot now go away

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast