Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: War bug/glitch, just want to hear it from a Gm

War bug/glitch, just want to hear it from a Gm

When will this problem be fixed? need an answer from a gm. pls and ty

Banned
    might want be more specific. what bug/glitch?

Osmium
    i think he means the "You are currently waiting to join the Mission War. To cancel, click the cancel icon" message and this message appears if you are late with few seconds on clicking the confirm icon and thus you enter late and have high wl....so ppl just log out and login to war channel through the Select Server screen

Banned
    for all i know he could have meant the glitch with invisible builders and missing or showing no damage on people in combo or fatal without the person having any type of ss on but ya u right that could be possibility. he should just be more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    i think he means the "You are currently waiting to join the Mission War. To cancel, click the cancel icon" message and this message appears if you are late with few seconds on clicking the confirm icon and thus you enter late and have high wl....so ppl just log out and login to war channel through the Select Server screen
    exactly what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    might want be more specific. what bug/glitch?
    sorry for being not specific.

Shadow Titanium
    That waiting thing is not a big problem for me but the one geegee said is ridiculous it has been there like forever and never get fixed.
    Usually when a bug in game this serious should be fixed right away but not in cabal :<