2.3k atk
    2.9k def
    65rate
    281cdi
    132amp
    49rr
    50rcd?? i am not sure.
    15ramp
    Uhh are those your offensive stats with your defensive gears on?

ok, all FS, FB, FA and most of BL = trash cuz cant pass 2.5k atk (according to enso)
    burning + romp = average while they can fatal 12k and more on good geared players (not those godly geared with 3k+ def w/o BM or buffs and 80+r.cd and 30+r.amp)
    gg enso, i hope u can post a eod b3f duo or trio soon

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Imunique View Post
    ok, all FS, FB, FA and most of BL = trash cuz cant pass 2.5k atk (according to enso)
    burning + romp = average while they can fatal 12k and more on good geared players (not those godly geared with 3k+ def w/o BM or buffs and 80+r.cd and 30+r.amp)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post

There's building to noob-stomp, and then there's building to play against people who are strong.
    I didn't see where he/she mention burning or romp but I think you hit his/her point exactly. If they can 12k fatal you, you are building wrong.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Imunique View Post
    Can you please define what is a "good geared player" to me o.o

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Those with forcy 8amp craft +15 and 40/7 sig helm +15 and ok bike ( maybe rw3 +15 2 empty slots just for def in some case, which is better than crap slot options)

Those with forcy 8amp craft +15 and 40/7 sig helm +15 and ok bike (maybe rw3 +15 2 empty slots just for def in some case, which is better than crap slot options)
    I mention those as good geared players because many people run around with forcy +11 and sig +15, which are obviously more than number of people with forcy +15

Shadow Titanium
    Impossible to hit someone with that kind of gear (not 100% sure on wiz) for 12k.

tp can only crit on me for 8k during the last event but i'm not sure if he had birthday rings on or not, i'm WI

Shadow Titanium
    TP probably not in his full damage mode, tanker usually use drei guard, resist bike, event guardian belt instead. While WI is different and WI deal even more damage than WA if both have equal gear and Romp have better gear than TP so you might get 12k crit by romp even though u get 8k from TP.

Impossible to hit someone with that kind of gear (not 100% sure on wiz) for 12k.
    Im using red osm chakram and forcy 20cdb9 rate; and im still able to hit ppl in bm3 by 10k by using bloody ofc.when I get by achri weaps x2 ill prob hit lot more than that. Lol
    P.S:I dont use offensive bike nor eof8.not everything is about having highest dmg tho.why build ur char to have highest dmg when u will be a 1 shot material?
    Living life, peace out!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast