Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Notes on Character Builds

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    chaos vs seyrisa video plz!
    Man lol. Stand pvp sey> chaos. Freestyle chaos> sey...
    Living life, peace out!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Im using red osm chakram and forcy 20cdb9 rate; and im still able to hit ppl in bm3 by 10k by using bloody ofc.when I get by achri weaps x2 ill prob hit lot more than that. Lol
    P.S:I dont use offensive bike nor eof8.not everything is about having highest dmg tho.why build ur char to have highest dmg when u will be a 1 shot material?
    you a gladiator of course you hit 10k on people with your fatal 3. pretty sure 95% people in t5 went ignore damage reduction merit tree anyway, how is that not building for offense?

Man lol. Stand pvp sey> chaos. Freestyle chaos> sey...
    wait, what please elaborate why you think so. does chaos not have much better gear (in terms of amp) in comparison to seyrisa? how is it that sey>chaos in standing? how can you even tell that chaos>sey in freestyle? bottom line, you can't tell until they actually pvp.

Shadow Titanium
    Im using red osm chakram and forcy 20cdb9 rate; and im still able to hit ppl in bm3 by 10k by using bloody ofc.when I get by achri weaps x2 ill prob hit lot more than that. Lol
    P.S:I dont use offensive bike nor eof8.not everything is about having highest dmg tho.why build ur char to have highest dmg when u will be a 1 shot material?
    Was speaking in regards to that fellows post about br and romp hitting people with forci +15 armor sig +15 helm and rw3 bike for 12k.

Well its all about your build, I seem to be able to pull off 2.2k def and 18 rcr granted my amp is sht i got 2.6k+ base in war and still able to score top on cap having higher damage ratio than most.

I figured most people were building ignore penetration considering it completely cancels out the ignore damage reduction tree lol, I know I am o.o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    I figured most people were building ignore penetration considering it completely cancels out the ignore damage reduction tree lol, I know I am o.o
    Yeah but ignore damg reduce will increase ur damg in field later when u've learnt the whole thing

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Well its all about your build, I seem to be able to pull off 2.2k def and 18 rcr granted my amp is sht i got 2.6k+ base in war and still able to score top on cap having higher damage ratio than most.
    Dayum ur gears must be very op. I'm falling behind again T.T i only have nearly 2.6k m.att with 1 topaz xtreme 2 and 1 fc xtreme 3 (WI 187 with 1050 INT)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    Yeah but ignore damg reduce will increase ur damg in field later when u've learnt the whole thing
    ????????? r u new? there no expansion for ignore dmg reduce, only expand penetration and expand add dmg. even if you have expand for it, wtf is 55 ignore dmg reduction going to do for you?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    ????????? r u new? there no expansion for ignore dmg reduce, only expand penetration and expand add dmg. even if you have expand for it, wtf is 55 ignore dmg reduction going to do for you?
    I believe he was talking about ignore dmg reduction "tree", not a specific upgrade in that tree.
    IGN: xTPx
    Guild: Spartans

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpig1412 View Post
    I believe he was talking about ignore dmg reduction "tree", not a specific upgrade in that tree.
    ik what he was talking about. Still doesn't change my point that 55 ignore dmg reduce does nothing huge for you in terms of damage. furthermore, ignore penetration tree gives you 78 dmg reduce so.....

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    you a gladiator of course you hit 10k on people with your fatal 3. pretty sure 95% people in t5 went ignore damage reduction merit tree anyway, how is that not building for offense?

wait, what please elaborate why you think so. does chaos not have much better gear (in terms of amp) in comparison to seyrisa? how is it that sey>chaos in standing? how can you even tell that chaos>sey in freestyle? bottom line, you can't tell until they actually pvp.

that moment when BR hits him for 5 dmg.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast