Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Sweepstakes event

Shadow Titanium

Sweepstakes event

Hi can anyone tell me what does "Based on the amount of eCoins refilled and spent during the event." mean? So if I buy voucher and buy something on itemshop that is valid right? (because use voucher also mean refill) or I have to buy ecoin with USD then buy something with that ecoin in order for it to be valid?

Another question is if I use DP saver 100 does it count as my total DP for the event ?

Shadow Titanium
    You cannot simply buy vouchers with alz as a method of "refilling ecoins" to spend them that way.
    You have to buy ecoins with USD, then you have to spend them on something in order for the event tracker to register it.

And no again, I'm pretty sure it's based on the DP you actually EARN during the event.

At least that's what I think lol

Shadow Titanium
    When I buy a voucher and spent it, that is there has to be someone use USD to buy that voucher but didn't spend. then why wouldn't it count?

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    When I buy a voucher and spent it, that is there has to be someone use USD to buy that voucher but didn't spend. then why wouldn't it count?
    I can buy one voucher and use it to gain 1000 ecoins and buy another voucher with that 1000 ecoins and repeat 12 times. Do you see the problem with using vouchers to count towards refills now?

Shadow Titanium
    K thanks o.O

you can still buy vouchers with usd because you spent the money ecoins if you use a voucher on game spend the ecoi.s you got from it those don't count.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C