Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twitch Live Stream!

Twitch Live Stream!

Hello Citizens of Nevareth,

I had a great time streaming CABAL last Friday, it’s always fun to get back into the game and connect directly with the players.
    With that in mind, I want to make sure that we can deliver content that’s interesting and easily accessible for the community as a whole.

In order to get more mileage from our time online, it’s important that I get some feedback from you guys and schedule activities in advanced so we’re all at the right place at the same time.
    Feel free to suggest anything you might find interesting to watch, and the timeslots that work for you. (E.G, “Yo Ballade, you can feature my group run Tower of Undead B1F on your next stream.” Or “Hey my group can 3 man carry mission war we plan on cruising mission war on Friday @ 6) While nothing is set in stone right now, I’ll be sure to get back to you guys within a reasonable time frame to work out some details.

I’m going to be streaming again this coming Thursday at 4:30 PM PST. We will be handing out prizes to our viewers again, so be sure to claim them this time around.

Oh and finally, be sure to tune in to our upcoming sweepstakes live stream.

Regards,
    Game Master Ballade

Ribbit

Titanium
    Awesome !

Shadow Titanium
    yey streams

even though I didn't win

Why don't you guys stream the ECA GM runs? oh and for the content i would suggest that you get some reasonably ok gears say red osi GS 80/14, sig 7amp v.v... and join a party for dungeon runs/boss hunt/nation wars. I don't think farming 1 hour or 2 per day gonna get you any of those items unless you're extremely lucky and got an amp scroll from extracting items or you can just create those items :-P

I want Lorkan for the sweepstakes.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    Why don't you guys stream the ECA GM runs? oh and for the content i would suggest that you get some reasonably ok gears say red osi GS 80/14, sig 7amp v.v... and join a party for dungeon runs/boss hunt/nation wars. I don't think farming 1 hour or 2 per day gonna get you any of those items unless you're extremely lucky and got an amp scroll from extracting items or you can just create those items :-P
    because you'll get bored of the same people going on the eca runs

ballade do you work at 8pm? could stream arcane golem since no one does it (cap side pls.) :>
    Last edited by doomer123; 10-14-2014 at 09:29 AM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

me responden el mesaje... muchas gracias

GM Ballade is excellent on Twitch, wish I had more time to listen to his streams!

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Snakebyte View Post
    GM Ballade is excellent on Twitch, wish I had more time to listen to his streams!
    Right? His voice is so soothing. I could listen to it all day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast