Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade points

So if i get what your saying, it practically means that GM want us to fail on purpose. By doing so we would have to resort to buying cores from item shop or buying vouchers to get alz to get more cores. Sounds logical enough, but still upgrade points are still just a number that does not do anything to help the player.

upgrade points event is a trap

Shadow Titanium
    Lol all those fails... While you guys keep failing, i will keep making +11 belt

Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    The event is meant to reduce the quantity of core and alz in the server
    it's just a method against inflation

The event is lowering the number of cores, but I don't see how it is eliminating alz. You buy cores, someone else is getting that money, thus no loss of alz. Now ack in the day, they would have NPC's sell cores for a set price. Now that is when you could say alz was leaving the game. This event is actually causing inflation rather than preventing it.

the people who think upgrade points don't help...dont use it at all? problem solve. not like it's the first time there was an event like this...you should know by now. if you were smart enough, you would spend less time
    complaining on the forums and farming chaos cores or just cores in general to sell at higher prices.

Shadow Titanium
    6k point + Enhanced Core = Fail from +5 -> +4

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    I don't think you know what inflation means. Good job on using the word incorrectly.
    So you know it?
    Please enlight it to me

Triplethreat explained it and you want me to waste my time explaining it to you? #1retard
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    look like the show off girl doesnt know it at all

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast