Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So here is my issue

So here is my issue

I get it, crap happens in life that you cant control. However one thing that you can control is how you handle lifes little curve balls. Please understand one thing GM's. You guys provide a service, and to most of us we pay for that service, whether it be in USD for premium services or in game alz that we worked to achieve. Obviously you guys are "keeping on eye" on things when you do updates. (Apparent by your "Thanks for waiting everyone! NA will be up shortly" post on FB). But when the crap hits the fan and something goes wrong, you guys screw the pooch even more, by becoming mutes. Not a word from anyone, nor a single post that says "Go to bed guys, its gonna be awhile." Hell, I think most of us would accept even a "Somethings wrong, we don't know what it is, and we will keep you posted".

But you guys shut down all communication to YOUR community like we are all going to lawyer up over here. You guys just started to try and "get involved" with, again, YOUR community, by live streaming and announcing all these cool ideas you guys have, but yet when your community needs to hear from you the most, you guys are ghosts.

Its a Business, you guys aren't doing this for free. Your making money from this game, so why not keep your player base happy with the service you guys provide. Make an attempt like you care. I'm asking for a little more transparency when it comes to issues like this.

You guys provided an estimate of this Update and have over shot that estimate now by 5 hours with no communication. To quote the well known US writer Thomas J. Peters "always under promise and over deliver". I think you guys might want to take that phrase and really think about what it means. Cause right now, you guys aren't getting it.

No lorkan, this is not me bashing GM's, I realize you guys must follow a operating procedure that was written by some higher ups, but to not even tell your own players what's going on is negligent. I hope someone can see the opportunity you have here to make a difference so when this happens again (and it will) you guys can not exacerbate the issues, but rather help those that are waiting to enjoy the services you guys provide. I only request a little more communication when it is needed most. Can we open some dialogue here and try to fix this.

Help us out here.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Titanium
    Applause*

+1

where is the like button

Titanium
    Maybe the GMs are asleep? It's the middle of the night for them over on the west coast after all.

Edit: Although it definitely wasn't when the update should have occurred. So eh, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    I get it, crap happens in life that you cant control. However one thing that you can control is how you handle lifes little curve balls. Please understand one thing GM's. You guys provide a service, and to most of us we pay for that service, whether it be in USD for premium services or in game alz that we worked to achieve. Obviously you guys are "keeping on eye" on things when you do updates. (Apparent by your "Thanks for waiting everyone! NA will be up shortly" post on FB). But when the crap hits the fan and something goes wrong, you guys screw the pooch even more, by becoming mutes. Not a word from anyone, nor a single post that says "Go to bed guys, its gonna be awhile." Hell, I think most of us would accept even a "Somethings wrong, we don't know what it is, and we will keep you posted".

But you guys shut down all communication to YOUR community like we are all going to lawyer up over here. You guys just started to try and "get involved" with, again, YOUR community, by live streaming and announcing all these cool ideas you guys have, but yet when your community needs to hear from you the most, you guys are ghosts.

Its a Business, you guys aren't doing this for free. Your making money from this game, so why not keep your player base happy with the service you guys provide. Make an attempt like you care. I'm asking for a little more transparency when it comes to issues like this.

You guys provided an estimate of this Update and have over shot that estimate now by 5 hours with no communication. To quote the well known US writer Thomas J. Peters "always under promise and over deliver". I think you guys might want to take that phrase and really think about what it means. Cause right now, you guys aren't getting it.

No lorkan, this is not me bashing GM's, I realize you guys must follow a operating procedure that was written by some higher ups, but to not even tell your own players what's going on is negligent. I hope someone can see the opportunity you have here to make a difference so when this happens again (and it will) you guys can not exacerbate the issues, but rather help those that are waiting to enjoy the services you guys provide. I only request a little more communication when it is needed most. Can we open some dialogue here and try to fix this.

Help us out here.

Spot on.

lol... still blaming GM's.. maybe you should point out dev team not gm team IMO.. GM are only implementing everything that the dev team told them...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post

Help us out here.

Shadow Titanium
    They're busy doing mysterious nasty things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast