Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So here is my issue

Quote Originally Posted by snake014 View Post
    lol... still blaming GM's.. maybe you should point out dev team not gm team IMO.. GM are only implementing everything that the dev team told them...
    You missed the entire point or English is not your strong point. What happened last night with the game patch being plain broke is not our GM's fault. How they handle the communication to their community is 100% their responsibility. Look, here's a easier example for you. Every war, they have these stupid auto GM's that log in and warn us to not hack and they monitoring Nation war.... blah blah blah. If you see someone hacking you don't get mad at that GM, because you realize, its a bot, an automated bunch of sentences put out to everyone. But last night, a live GM posted "Thanks for waiting everyone! NA will be up shortly". This means that someone is monitoring the patch. So when something goes wrong, they have the tools and the list of people to contact to try and make it right. They also have an OBLIGATION to communicate what the hell is going on, but they don't. They go silent.. every time. I'm simply asking the GM team to provide a basic level of service that most 5th graders understand. The basic need for communication is paramount to any successful business, and for some reason, they don't communicate with us. So i'm asking them to change how they "deal" with us when issues arise.

Got it?
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Spoken like a true Boss!
    A simple "there has been a problem with the patch and it will probably take a couple hours to resolve."
    ..would have been nice.. not 14 hours later.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll forward your post to the team who handles the maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by regime View Post
    Anybody ever had a theory that the bots that spamming alz selling on every channel are GM's doing to get noob buy their alz and banned them then take it back? Just a thought.
    Why would they do that?
    If anything why would anyone buy alz from a site

Mafia for prezidernt

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll forward your post to the team who handles the maintenance.
    What about the sweepstakes event prizes? Will you fix those?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12