Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FB Gameplay!

FB Gameplay!

Hello friends, okay?
    I am a player from Brazil, and would like to share with you my channel along with friends who already have some gameplay videos in general. This is one of the latest videos, who can enroll in the channel, it would be of great help! : D

Thanks, see ya!

intro is way too long.

when i used to work at afghanistan as a civilian contractor, one thing i hated the most was watching youtube video and that video having a dumb intro.

great job, you know how to debuff in combo.

meh.. i guess that's good. Decent would be a better term.

Banned
    didn't look full vid cause every time i skip all I see is pk, ez auto retarget hhhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    meh.. i guess that's good. Decent would be a better term.
    make vid please, you make it sound like you better

Lol i don't make videos flaunting my skills, but if you would like a taste... you can always come to t5 and find out ^^

Banned
    Lol i don't make videos flaunting my skills, but if you would like a taste... you can always come to t5 and find out ^^
    hm ok, i play in br how I got NA t5???? need video ^_^

You have skills? I'm in t5 and you're just a random pretty much on the proc side

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    didn't look full vid cause every time i skip all I see is pk, ez auto retarget

Don't think there's a point to click retarget anymore, your just putting yourself at a disadvantage when you know the other person is going to auto target. And pvp freestyle isn't really a freestyle since you lose hp pots and the ability to drag the battle out and turn it around o.o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Don't think there's a point to click retarget anymore, your just putting yourself at a disadvantage when you know the other person is going to auto target. And pvp freestyle isn't really a freestyle since you lose hp pots and the ability to drag the battle out and turn it around o.o
    I use click retarget because I can pick my target. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    hm ok, i play in br how I got NA t5???? need video ^_^
    Guess you will just have to fly over here and see for yourself =D. Question is... is BR so boring that you need to come here and troll?
    Is this what your life has come to? v___V
    If you were a respectable player.. i might jsut show you a video or two.. but seeing as how you're just a trolllllllll...... the point would be pointless... sort of like this comment i'm typing right now. >>____<<

and for retarget... i'm sure it's different per class (i have only played fb, 5years experience.) FA's have a wide range.. so it seems.. so maybe clicking to retarget is more easy/more suitable. Myself? I do both..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast