Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweepstake prizes being handed out?

Sweepstake prizes being handed out?

Lluvia you said you were handing out sweepstake prizes as you speak during yesterday's stream, but I don't know anyone who has received them?!

answer pls @@
    communication pls
    ty
    Last edited by doomer123; 10-18-2014 at 02:46 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

+1

I asked Ballade about the same thing a few minutes before the stream ended at around 6:20PM PST yesterday and he said everyone should receive their fixed sweepstakes prizes by the end of the day. But as doomer said, I don't know anyone who has received their fixed prizes either...

they scam us all !

#secondbiggestletdown2014

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Does anyone ever go mad thinking about what circumstances cause est/gms not to do what they say they will 100percent of the time? o.o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Does anyone ever go mad thinking about what circumstances cause est/gms not to do what they say they will 100percent of the time? o.o
    no? who thinks about the game that much; maybe you do, I don't.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    What circumstances? If they're unable to resend the prizes, why would Ballade insist on saying the same "the team responsible for resending the prizes are working on it as we speak" like 10 times throughout the stream on Friday? If they are unable to send the prizes due to these "circumstances" you are talking about, would it hurt the gms in any way not say so?

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    What circumstances? If they're unable to resend the prizes, why would Ballade insist on saying the same "the team responsible for resending the prizes are working on it as we speak" like 10 times throughout the stream on Friday? If they are unable to send the prizes due to these "circumstances" you are talking about, would it hurt the gms in any way not say so?
    false hope bruh

Shadow Titanium
    They're off at work on Saturday and Sunday
    wait until next week starts

Banned
    obviously we need to wait for when they work again but if they not able resend prizes, why do they tell us they going send it during stream...
    it's like maintenance announcement that the server be back up 8:30PM PST and a hour later..."Thanks for waiting everyone! NA will be up shortly." and then lluvia responding "I promise that as soon as I'm given a time, I will share it here. We're doing our best to get this this going. Thanks again for waiting everyone!" but no responses after that...? i understand that there are a bunch of players who need their prizes resent but if they are ultimately unable to do it, why would they give false hope and say they're going to be resent. guess i'm not surprised that they didn't resend prizes, not the first time they didn't live up to their expectations. thank you gms for working hard though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast