Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweepstake prizes being handed out?

We are manually sending them out via in-game mail, because we wanted to avoid having to do a maintenance in order to send them out. This method is taking longer than expected, however they should all be sent out by today (10/20/14).
    We want to thank you once again for participating in our Sweepstakes Event and thank you for your continued support and patience as we resolve this issue.
    Regards,
    CABAL Support Staff

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[

jelly your profile pic it's terribad.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Bro, nobody eats jam anymore. jelly > jam anyday

nobody want chunky jelly they want dat smooth jam

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

The 20th has come and gone, and I still haven't received my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    The 20th has come and gone, and I still haven't received my stuff

Me either ......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Did you guys check ALL your characters? Did you perhaps sell any characters that you may have obtained the wexp with? I sold a character but I reserved the name again on my acct so the fixed prizes were mailed to that level 1 character. If not, I'd just send in a help desk ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Did you guys check ALL your characters? Did you perhaps sell any characters that you may have obtained the wexp with? I sold a character but I reserved the name again on my acct so the fixed prizes were mailed to that level 1 character. If not, I'd just send in a help desk ticket.

^ Check all your characters. If you still believe you are missing items, please send us a ticket.

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post

I found mine on a character I never play and hardly ever log into. What's weird is when they originally sent out the stuff, a mail would pop up on every character. When they sent out the second batch, it didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12