Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the purpose of an alt?

What is the purpose of an alt?

I don't understand the purpose of having an alt character for low tier wars, is there one? or is it just to kill a lot of people?

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake48 View Post
    I don't understand the purpose of having an alt character for low tier wars, is there one? or is it just to kill a lot of people?
    Yes, The gear in Cabal isn't scaled to level so you can put +15 craft osmium on a T1, +15 craft sig-metal on a T2 and +15 craft forcium on T3. When you have such a high advantage against normal players, killing them is a breeze because you just overpower them with absolutely no strategy whatsoever. People who farm lower tiers on an "alt" kill mission war attendance, No one wants to go to a war where they know they're going to fight some op veteran that just steamrolls right over you then laughs at you. This is why low tiers are 4v4 or 5v5 wars where it's just alts vs alts.

mule

Yes but is there a purpose?

Do you get good rewards? good alz?

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake48 View Post
    Yes but is there a purpose?

Do you get good rewards? good alz?
    Not really, Low tier mission war is an alz dump just like slotting,crafting,upgrading and pretty much anything else Cabal related, The average war will cost you at least 1-2m on vital and sp packs if you want to be effective...Not to mention the entrance fee.

It's buying honor points based on your skill/gear, But with plate of glory, It's faster to just level out of lower tiers and farm dungeons for honor.

EDIT: Words and stuff
    Last edited by AllHopeIsLost; 11-02-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Alright thanks man, you've probably been the biggest help on these forums, everyone else just wants to argue or troll, thanks for answering my Q's, wasn't sure on the purpose of alts

Shadow Titanium
    They just want to feel like a mighty god and treat other like garbage

Shadow Titanium
    basically your just mowing people down also prolly cause its way funner then going to t5

i farmed t4 when my gear was very mediocre few years back.

it's still subpar, but now im at t5 and i think t5 is way more fun... probably because all the strong people are at low tiers farming the newbies, or because there's just more people.

would be even more fun if game highlighted people who has top 5 attack/defense abilities in the game for each side, so we can focus fire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast