Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the good old days

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by itashi View Post
    dont have to fuse them all just make one tier like that and make count as the bonus war as well cuz i know plenty of OP t3-4 that can kill lv 190's , and it always seemed unfair that only the high lv can determined the fate of the entire population of premium users soo why not xD
    Im sure you would be happy to see lv 52 take your spot to determinate who get flag

good old days.. when skill rank matters in pvp, and upg limit is up to +7 only
    also, it takes a party for rs, eod and b2f runs

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocola View Post
    good old days.. when skill rank matters in pvp, and upg limit is up to +7 only
    also, it takes a party for rs, eod and b2f runs
    lol thats too far back thats like when +6 cape was like 20 mil and 20 mil back then was like 200 mil in todays economy lol

Shadow Titanium
    move on son. dont left behind...............time onli can move forward. it cant rollback...

Shadow Titanium
    yeah, we should roll back when we used Win 98 and completely have no idea what internet is.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    move on son. dont left behind...............time onli can move forward. it cant rollback...
    thats why its called "good old days"..
    when economy isnt corrupted

Quote Originally Posted by regime View Post
    5. No vietnamese= no scum bag who pk you for no reason and start a war
    I miss turtle events when everybody on server come and skillin on it( there was no auto attack) I even miss the spot where they spawn.
    Wherw in Venus or mercury? If you say merc where have you been. Ch 12 and 14 were the main channels pking the other didn't say hi or step on someone's pet.... Simple things lol

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    outside of war* You can thank XI for NA being the only version that doesn't have that LOL
    no prob

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by regime View Post
    mercury of course , I remember i pk a FB who was wearin osm martial suit and osm battle boot , it didnt match and he look ugly on it so I kill him cause i didn't like the way he dress
    I still pk people for fun but most of them dont fight back and QQ. You cant blame cabal for not "having" pk...Anyone can start a pk its not hard.
    As for ch20, its no longer fun. Alot of players use them pots that heal you 100%

just not enough competitive people left. i used to be uber competitive, but that was when this came out back when i was in high school. dont have time for it anymore.

in other words, lots of active people just grew up, and there's just not enough people coming in to replace them. question begs to be answered: why havent we heard from steam greenlight program advancement?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast