Thread: the good old days

Shadow Titanium

the good old days

Things I think they should bring back or add
    1: killing gm for titles
    2: bringer shout outside of town even if it's just for T5
    3: they should make a tier where everyone from any lv can go I missed those
    4: pk in ch 20 lol
    5: I know panda events weren't the best but what happened to them ? Bring it back plox lol
    6:they should make archivemen's add stats to yo general stasts like 1 str/dex/into for each of those soo it would worth our time and make players more active or give them a goal
    7: make a war where all people kills also counts as general points I'm kinda tired of pushing wars lol let's say 25/50 on regular kills and 100 points per bringer / guardian kill would be nice and fair... I'll let u the community offer yo opinion

I'm sure theres more but for now these would be nice

Titanium
    #7 would be tough love for melee classes, *rejected* !

Shadow Titanium
    man what u taking about yo fs lol i used to be fs easiest class to get kills especially in big mob with aod lol

Shadow Titanium
    o and when i said points i mean like the nation points not your personal score

Titanium
    Ohhh then okay lol , I thought u meant personal score. lol . These days everyone just hits guards , so boring.

Shadow Titanium
    ye thats why im proposing this as a way to break this hit guard cycle, and bring it back to fun killing fest like the good old wars b(o.o)d

hopefully if enough people agree maybe gm's will do something about it ( hmmm maybe 100 regular people kills and 250 bringer/guardians kills cuz regular guards are like 2 k and big ones are like 5 k points)

Shadow Titanium
    the old days everyone vs everyone was godlike just delete low tier wars let everyone come t5 with the big boys

Lower tier wars would be just fine if the gear in Cabal was scaled up to adequate levels. The fact that a dozen or so players in T2 are all running around in full +15 extreme upgraded sig craftsman is just stupid.

+7 bracelets in T3 is stupid too.

Shadow Titanium
    dont have to fuse them all just make one tier like that and make count as the bonus war as well cuz i know plenty of OP t3-4 that can kill lv 190's , and it always seemed unfair that only the high lv can determined the fate of the entire population of premium users soo why not xD

Quote Originally Posted by itashi View Post
    2: bringer shout outside of town even if it's just for T5
    outside of war* You can thank XI for NA being the only version that doesn't have that LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast